Author Topic: Conan's Warhawk TDMs [New Map: Badlands Territory] [updated 5/17/16]  (Read 6179 times)

damn this is niceeeeeee

did you just shut it down fu

its back up guys I borke somthin but I fixed it
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 09:07:26 PM by Conan »

Magus is OP please nerf.

Magus is OP please nerf.
You gave me 2 good chuckles.. One for somebody saying to nerf a player. Another for that player saying to nerf them self.

Tezuni has inspired a lot of CTFs
I created that thread and then created my own CTF...
NOW WE'RE COMPETITORS AND YOU HAVE A BETTER MAP AND I AM SAD.

...How do you design and build a good map? Where do you start when building a map?
you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about if you say tezuni has inspired a lot of ctfs

This is one of the better CTFs I've played.
A bit boring with few players, though.

If I had to make a recommendation, I would say to put in a faster playertype.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 05:06:30 PM by joe411 »

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about if you say tezuni has inspired a lot of ctfs
a number of CTFs have popped up since I started hosting mine again lately and since I first made it a few years ago

it's not like some far fetched idea that maybe mine inspired people

there's direct evidence of it in a topic made a few days ago

and another one here
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 05:30:38 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

those are both the same person

also whens the next time thisll be up

those are both the same person

also whens the next time thisll be up
tomorrow

i'll be puttin back in the stunt planes and readding pistol to default inventory.

despite bombs being complained about, gameplay was more tense with stunt planes

tomorrow

i'll be puttin back in the stunt planes and readding pistol to default inventory.

despite bombs being complained about, gameplay was more tense with stunt planes
did LMG get really removed or is it still there

Nice to see a cool dogfight style ctf server with an emphasis on balance and general fun!

You know, rather than how much real money you can charge dumb kids with disposable income for access to frag grenades and how long you can get people to keep playing through manipulative bullstuff gameplay like points shop nonsense.

Good show, Conan. Keep fighting the good fight against quantity over quality servers.

i wasnt very good at the server but then i caught a flag (while sacraficing zebolte, r.i.p.) and i felt good