Author Topic: Blockogotchi Preview  (Read 7130 times)

im going to have a tailsogogo :D

Interaction with other players in this would be great, but probably require a serverside mod. Would be worth it, however.

Interaction with other players in this would be great, but probably require a serverside mod. Would be worth it, however.
It would :D

Also, I like this mod =]

This is cool, I don't know why trader and ephi don't like it. Maybe they've grown out of likeing tamagotchi's.

They've grown bored on for the heck of it mods and now only want new mods that take master coding even if it is fun and liked.

Still, it should have a server side counterpart for enhanced features, and if you can get webspace(ill help you find if you want) some more features using that would be great. Eitherway, looks great, cant wait to see it further along production.

Sometimes, you just can't trust people to know what they actually like, or what's best for them. :cookieMonster:

Sometimes, you just can't trust people to know what they actually like, or what's best for them. :cookieMonster:

Speaking of yourself again?

Keep telling yourself whatever it takes for you to be able to sleep at night.

Seriously, no one cares about your opinion on mods, even if you believe its "what's best for them".

Now lets get back on topic.

Please argue somewhere else.

I didn't get much done yesterday, just a few bug fixes.

Having an "Ephigo" is far better than being an irrelevant nobody.
Please, give an example.

Also Pickle do you pick the gender of the thing or is it aloveual?

lol

I wouldn't like it on the play gui, but it'd be nice to have it wander around on the loading gui...

Also, are you going to make it were it develops personalities and habits over time? (like sleeps alot, wanders around alot, likes to just stand there)
My question never got answered.  If you like the idea, but don't know how exactly to do it, I have a few ideas...

Also, I know how to make it go on the loading gui if you need to know...