Author Topic: Blockogotchi Preview  (Read 7223 times)

Oh boy, here we go again.
You're getting an Ephigo. I suggest you take a break for a while before you turn into a full Ephi.

Having an "Ephigo" is far better than being an irrelevant nobody.

If you want help with this mod, I'd love to do it with you...

Also, why not use color shift for coloring it?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 03:08:35 PM by laremere »

you should be able to unlock color changes. Also, you should be able to "trade" your pet with other people that have the mod  :cookieMonster:. will you have to load your pet every time you join a new server?

I'll probably download this when/if it comes out.

Also, you should have it wander around the PlayGui screen for added amusement. :cookieMonster:

i surmise that this will be good for long datablock loads (i'm talking to you vertical). will this work on the loading screen?

Oh boy, here we go again.
You're getting an Ephigo. I suggest you take a break for a while before you turn into a full Ephi.
Trader would just develope insane rashes and urges to post pictures of fail trucks-- he couldnt turn into an Ephi.

I, like Ephi, always reserve the right to call people on when they're doing something stupid.  Just because you don't like what I'm saying, it doesn't mean that you don't need to hear it...and it doesn't mean that I'm wrong.
It's not like you yourself don't ever do something stupid.
I've seen flaws in several of your mods.

I never claim that any of my mods are perfect, but your comment is completely unrelated to my comments.  Making something stupid when it's clearly stupid is far different from minor issues in Add-Ons.

Once again, someone wasn't reading for understanding.

@ rkynick:

I don't participate in picture-post-whorage, whether it be fail pics, lolcats, or whatever lame ice cream you guys have come up with, so you don't have me pegged just yet.

It's possible to use while loading, although you may experience stuff not happening if you've only just opened BL, unless BL executes the client files when you start up, not sure.

I'll see what I can do about wondering around PlayGui.

As stated on the previous I can't do trading client-side without webspace.

Blockland does indeed execute client files and Add-Ons and basic server code upon startup.

Well then, everything should be fine :D

Thanks for informing me.

I wouldn't like it on the play gui, but it'd be nice to have it wander around on the loading gui...

Also, are you going to make it were it develops personalities and habits over time? (like sleeps alot, wanders around alot, likes to just stand there)

I never claim that any of my mods are perfect, but your comment is completely unrelated to my comments.  Making something stupid when it's clearly stupid is far different from minor issues in Add-Ons.

Once again, someone wasn't reading for understanding.

Perhaps it is simply hard to understand.
It's his choice to make something stupid. You don't like it, don't download it. If you're going to have that kind of attitude then for god's sake don't even lay foot in the decals forum.

I feel it is my civic duty to educate the uneducated and guide (and / or taunt) the misguided.  And you certainly don't have to worry about me downloading this, or going into the decals forum.

It's one thing to post a lame Add-On.  I can deal with that.  I post my objections and go about my business.

It's a completely different thing to create a topic for discussing the creation of the lame Add-On.  For that, I cannot sit still.  I feel compelled to object.

-----

Anyway, unless something posted strikes my fancy as something that deserves one of my comments, I don't plan on posting here again.  So, let's be done with this.  Vertzer, you attack me wherever I go, and wherever you attack, you fail.  Fine (as in Da capo).

I don't see how fail at something I have never attempted. And if my memory serves me right, this is the first time I try to 'attack' you.
All of your posts in this thread seem to be very misleading after that last one of yours, and it seemed like senseless flame over an add-on which he contains the right to develop and release.
As previously mentioned, now, after reading that last post of yours, I understand why you're ticked off.