Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215806 times)

Aha, see, I know where you got the name, "Hachi-Roku" from. It is from CarX Drift Racing for mobile devices.
No, Hachiroku is how you pronounce "86" in japanese, that's how they call it there.

So lately there was a demand for vehicles that serves for specific purposes, here is a list of things that I plan to do related to that.

- Bus Pack (Coach, City, Double Decker, Classic, School, Motorhome and Prison Buses)
- Bike Pack Update (Crotch Rocket, Chopper, Police and other types of bikes)
- NASCAR
- A tank of some sort.
- Van Pack
- Truck Pack
You are the god and savior

No, Hachiroku is how you pronounce "86" in japanese, that's how they call it there.

When u google translate to confirm Hachiroku and then learn how to properly pronounce it, haha.

So lately there was a demand for vehicles that serves for specific purposes, here is a list of things that I plan to do related to that.

- Bus Pack (Coach, City, Double Decker, Classic, School, Motorhome and Prison Buses)
- Bike Pack Update (Crotch Rocket, Chopper, Police and other types of bikes)
- NASCAR
- A tank of some sort.
- Van Pack
- Truck Pack

Oh stuff! Will the tank be single player controlled? I hope so.. Also, are you going to expose the driver like Strato's Abrams?
Will you make a "Free candy" reboot to that van pack to bring us back memories from long ago? ;)

Oh stuff! Will the tank be single player controlled? I hope so.. Also, are you going to expose the driver like Strato's Abrams?
Will you make a "Free candy" reboot to that van pack to bring us back memories from long ago? ;)
A single playet controlled tank is possible? Also I was planning to hide the player in with an interior that includes details such as gauges and screens, and sure why not about the free candy van

Man I miss that old Free Candy van, does anyone have a copy of it?

If I understand correctly, a one-man tank can only shoot in one direction.

I want to have a new van to replace the cab of the ambulance. Initially I was planning on making the van, but if you wish to make a van, I think we should work something out. Here are some of the ways it could go:

• You make a van and its variants, and I use your van's cab for the ambulance (I would ask that it's wide enough to seat 3 in front)
  • I make a van and its variants, and you focus your efforts on non-van vehicles (I can ask your opinion on its design)
  • We both contribute to the design of a van and each make some of its variants
  • We make two different styles of van which don't directly compete (american and european for example)
  • We make two similar, competing vans (like the difference between ford and chevy) (not my preferred option)

I was planning on making different vans, each with it's own design, but I won't make an ambulance because you're already working on one, but I like the idea of both of us working on vans though, we could work on different variants, for example I could do european and you american, or something else.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:36:43 AM by Filipe »

cool

I'm definitely ok with you making your own van -- you can do your own ambulance if you wish -- I just didn't want us to end up both releasing something almost identical

cool

I'm definitely ok with you making your own van -- you can do your own ambulance if you wish -- I just didn't want us to end up both releasing something almost identical
Nah don't worry, I'll come up with mostly designs of my own for the vans, instead of something you could usually see in american roads, can I talk to you on steam btw?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:25:03 AM by Filipe »

Nah don't worry, I'll come up with mostly designs of my own for the vans, instead of something you could usually see in american roads, can I talk to you on steam btw?

Will some vans be Japanese and European oriented for Right side drivers? And custom styles that relate to European vans and Japanese vans?
Look, I know you already made a Japanese van years ago, Nakata Load.. But I'm pretty sure you got some ideas up your sleeve, don't you Filipe?
Like, this pack will have a veriety of vans yet, at the same time different nationalities..

Will some vans be Japanese and European oriented for Right side drivers? And custom styles that relate to European vans and Japanese vans?
Look, I know you already made a Japanese van years ago, Nakata Load.. But I'm pretty sure you got some ideas up your sleeve, don't you Filipe?
Like, this pack will have a veriety of vans yet, at the same time different nationalities..
I'll see about that.

Since you're talking about vans, you should do a mid-80s Ford Econoline as a starter

This along with it's windowed passenger variant, cargo filled, beach-bum, and maybe a "Free Candy" part would be cool!

Since you're talking about vans, you should do a mid-80s Ford Econoline as a starter
-snip-

This along with it's windowed passenger variant, cargo filled, beach-bum, and maybe a "Free Candy" part would be cool!

I have two more suggestions for the pack. The golden boy of European vans would be this Mercedes:
You don't have to make it exactly as the real life image though, as it will require a stuff ton of smooth shading and stuff..

Also, while I was searching I stumbled upon this Futuristic Hybrid van. Before you say no, We're getting closer and closer to the 2020's and we have yet to see a futuristic car in blockland, maybe this would be a good start:

do i get cookiez?

I'm planning to do my own designs or vans inspired by several random vans.