blo - blo stays

Poll

blo?

blo!
blo.
blo me.
blojob.

Author Topic: blo - blo stays  (Read 55539 times)

GET THE forget OUT ALREADY. HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS BLOCKforget

You'd think that if i haven't understood such a simple thing by now you'd come to the conclusion that i either understand it fine or i'm not going to if you just say it again and again.

But nah, clearly the only reason i'm not doing what you say is because i don't understand and clearly the only reason i don't understand is because you haven't said it enough.

You'd think that if i haven't understood such a simple thing by now you'd come to the conclusion that i either understand it fine or i'm not going to if you just say it again and again.

But nah, clearly the only reason i'm not doing what you say is because i don't understand and clearly the only reason i don't understand is because you haven't said it enough.

forget you

The only reason this is even still going is because you keep telling me to stop.
You're not going to accomplish anything by repeating yourself over and over again.
That's the last time i'm going to say that because I don't think that the only reason you'd disagree with that is that you just don't 'understand' and that the only way to make you understand is to post it over and over again to the point where it's almost spam.

The only reason this is even still going is because you keep telling me to stop.
You're not going to accomplish anything by repeating yourself over and over again.
That's the last time i'm going to say that because I don't think that the only reason you'd disagree with that is that you just don't 'understand' and that the only way to make you understand is to post it over and over again to the point where it's almost spam.
If I tell you to stop, will you stop?

"im still going because you dont want me to"
perfect blogic

can you please not do this.
at this point you're just adding fuel to the drama.

"im still going because you dont want me to"
perfect blogic
yes, but he has a point. insertnamehere can just ignore blockchip and he (blockchip) wouldn't have any reason to post here >> if he does post here about his ban from the clan it will be complaining and he will be in the wrong.

Blo the imblossible, blee the invisibloe

BLOW BLOW

Fight the blower

this clan floats my bloat

insert name here shut the forget up your sort of ruining the whole point

insert name here shut the forget up your sort of ruining the whole point
what