Author Topic: Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  (Read 55392 times)

i got killed by a loving rotary grenade

anyways i literally told him i didnt want to throw the game and made that clear on multiple occasions. he did coerce me with 60,000 dollars which i dont see why i wouldn't accept given the circumstances unless it seems suspicious, but i can return them to him if its really that much of an issue

the other 6 screenshots are us betting on each other and us winning as a result of the bet and its pretty convenient that you left out the chat lines where we bet on each other but included the ones where we win
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:20:32 AM by thegoodperry »

yeah it sure is convenient isnt it . . . . . .

yeah it sure is convenient isnt it . . . . . .
why are you being intentionally disingenuous? why are you hiding chat lines when you clearly have nothing to hide? would you like me to post them for you?

Just let Gy and Charles read through the chatlogs and all this will be sorted out. Both of you have nothing to lose, right?

you only posted the parts where they're playing legit, like. all of that happened after the real throw happened. you also threw at one point yourself.

i didnt throw. i made a completely obvious joke about throwing and actually lost legit because rotary grenades loving instakill direct hit. he then gave me some of the money thinking i was actually throwing it and i accepted it which i shouldn't in retrospect but he gave me 60,000 and i've given him back 42,000 so hopefully that settles things

you only posted the parts where they're playing legit, like. all of that happened after the real throw happened. you also threw at one point yourself.
i didnt throw i had to go afk and no one could bet at that point either so absolutely not
why are you being intentionally disingenuous? why are you hiding chat lines when you clearly have nothing to hide? would you like me to post them for you?
why are u even hinting at throwing... as if thats a good thing....

i didnt throw. i made a completely obvious joke about throwing and actually lost legit because rotary grenades loving instakill direct hit. he then gave me some of the money thinking i was actually throwing it and i accepted it which i shouldn't in retrospect but he gave me 60,000 and i've given him back 42,000 so hopefully that settles things
entity lost on purpose at some point before that first image crazy posted

i didnt throw i had to go afk and no one could bet at that point either so absolutely not
Didn't seem very afk to me.
Code: [Select]
[02:24:39]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: no
[02:24:39]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: stop
[02:24:42]Skill4Life <4382>: stop crazy pls fite
[02:24:44]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: skill wmy
[02:24:44]Skill4Life <4382>: dont give up like this
[02:24:46]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: what u mean
[02:24:56]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: ohh noo i lost
[02:24:57]Phanto <48720>: yeaaa no
[02:24:58]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: who would have thought
[02:24:59]Skill4Life <4382>: noo!!
[02:25:00]nul <15335>: its against rules to throw lmao
[02:25:05]Phanto <48720>: not letting you sawbadem e
[02:25:14]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: ENTITY
[02:25:19]Edd <107032>: phanto
[02:25:22]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: HOW THE forget DID YOU WIN 1850 PAPERBAGS
[02:25:25]Edd <107032>: torin said how do u opt out of tournaments
[02:25:27]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: WITH a 1k BET
[02:25:29]Skill4Life <4382>: just dont pick weps
[02:25:30]Entity <49803>: I bet dangerously
[02:25:32]nul <15335>: /spectate
[02:25:33]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: NO
[02:25:34]Skill4Life <4382>: or that
[02:25:38]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: I BET 4K ONCE AND I WON 500 PB
[02:25:41]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: HOW THE forget DID YOU WIN OVER !k
[02:25:42]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: HOW THE forget DID YOU WIN OVER 1k
[02:25:42]Entity <49803>: crazy
[02:25:45]Entity <49803>: pay attention to the odds
[02:25:47]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: sory for capslock but true
[02:25:47]Entity <49803>: /view odds
[02:25:49]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: its angre
[02:25:50]Phanto <48720>: because he bet on the higher payout
[02:25:54]}]Crazy[{ <16362>: i cant see odds

why are u even hinting at throwing... as if thats a good thing....
is it self fulfilling prophecy that if someone bets millions on the enemy who is clearly better than me i suddenly have to force myself to win or else i'll be banned?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:36:14 AM by thegoodperry »

is it self fulfilling prophecy that if someone bets millions on the enemy who is clearly better than me i suddenly have to force myself to lose or else i'll be banned?

this wouldn't have happened if railgun wasn't nerfed :panda:

Not surprised, but regardless it is obvious Phanto is throwing. I've taken the liberty of compiling the images of him and entity throwing.

Phanto is not some unwilling accomplice like he claims, he was in on it.

once again half of those images are me betting on someone who ends up winning. the other half is the same accusation that i was seriously throwing against my fight against nul (i wasnt) and anyone spectating can see i was battering him to almost the last loving health bar

entity basically bet on someone who had beaten me almost 10 times in a row before with the same loadout and lo and behold i lost again and this time he shared the funds with me. i gave him 75% of the funds back and i can give him the unusuals too if that will dispel your ill thoughts that i was somehow willingly collaborating with him

stop trying to start all this loving unnecessary drama. its obvious i wasnt throwing

Not surprised, but regardless it is obvious Phanto is throwing. I've taken the liberty of compiling the images of him and entity throwing. Phanto is not some unwilling accomplice like he claims, he was in on it.
gyt when you read this just remember that psych36 is george washington
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:45:04 AM by thegoodperry »

once again half of those images are me betting on someone who ends up winning. the other half is the same accusation that i was seriously throwing against my fight against nul (i wasnt) and anyone spectating can see i was battering him to almost the last loving health bar

entity basically bet on someone who had beaten me almost 10 times in a row before with the same loadout and lo and behold i lost again and this time he shared the funds with me. i gave him 75% of the funds back and i can give him the unusuals too if that will dispel your ill thoughts that i was somehow willingly collaborating with him

stop trying to start all this loving unnecessary drama. its obvious i wasnt throwing

I was going to let this go, but the fact that you're doubling down and being an unapologetic starfish instead of just confessing your guilt and apologizing is off putting.

You're gonna sit here and tell me that after this and you losing the round that you were "obviously" not throwing. At the very least you are highly suspicious, your lack of guilt is not obvious at all.

And if the admins wanna corroborate this story they can go ahead and check the chat logs, both of them profitted off the act and were openly discussing throwing.

Missile Launcher: Reduced knockback, decreased radius damage by 10

hey what the forget stop nerfing me

I was going to let this go, but the fact that you're doubling down and being an unapologetic starfish instead of just confessing your guilt and apologizing is off putting.
its offputting that you're coming at me over a joke