Random Hat Mod Updated

Author Topic: Random Hat Mod Updated  (Read 8789 times)

Okay are you serious: "hey guys download my add-on it's better" make a topic of your own. Also, it took 3 people to make your script that looks pretty simple but over-complicated at the same time. Why do I need to spell out the command when I can just press a key? Although the *randomHatTime is fine. I don't get why you made your post so colorful because it looks like you made a richard move.

Cannon666's add-on is actually better in my opinion
Make your own thread, friend.
why don't you make your own topic??
That wasn't cool draganoid.
looks like op's thread has been hijacked
Jeez, I get it. I forgeted up. I would remove my message, but it has already been quoted, so it can't really be removed.. I feel like it would have been more of a richard move to make another thread almost exactly the same as this. I didn't intend it to be "Look, mine is better" it was just a different way of doing the same thing.

No one will stop you from posting another add-on, but posting the same one in the same thread with a ">>Download<<" draws the attention away

Okay are you serious: "hey guys download my add-on it's better" make a topic of your own. Also, it took 3 people to make your script that looks pretty simple but over-complicated at the same time. Why do I need to spell out the command when I can just press a key? Although the *randomHatTime is fine. I don't get why you made your post so colorful because it looks like you made a richard move.

Cannon666's add-on is actually better in my opinion, he just needs to change the schedule time to at least 100ms and have a unique name instead of "callcmd" because there's a slight chance another mod could be using that.
10ms should not cause latency issues unless you're sending a lot of crap with each other, in this case, it should be at least 100ms because there's no reason to change images every 0.01 seconds.

I would recommend keeping this private

I will try and change them, and why keep it private?

Dude this spams the stuff out of the hatmod, it will just cause massive latency and piss off other people.

Its like the spiritual successor to FunkyShirt only it only affects people with Hatmod, that being if I ever see anybody using this on my server they will be prompted to stop before a ban is issued.

im not sure how avatar change requests work, but if it does work you could use drendrans funky shirt kicker

Dude this spams the stuff out of the hatmod, it will just cause massive latency and piss off other people.

Its like the spiritual successor to FunkyShirt only it only affects people with Hatmod, that being if I ever see anybody using this on my server they will be prompted to stop before a ban is issued.

This mod shouldn't cause much latency, ive just changed made it change hat every 100ms instead of 10ms

I will try and change them, and why keep it private?
The fact that it changes too fast makes me want to ban anyone using it, or putting some type of timeout that's going to annoy them, and reconnecting will not fix it

This mod shouldn't cause much latency, ive just changed made it change hat every 100ms instead of 10ms
That's better but in my opinion these kind of things should stay private. Rainbow player was already getting out of hand when it first came out.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 10:34:37 PM by Kyuande »

If you come to my server using this stuff I am going to ban you. This has an extreme potential for abuse and needs to be failbinned.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:13:27 AM by Planr »

If you come to my server using this stuff I am going to ban you. This has an extreme potential for abuse and needs to be failbinned.
Jesus christ

Funky shirt wouldn't cause any latency issues unless the schedule was set too high and/or a whole bunch of people were using it at once.

/hat is probably also more taxing than an avatar change request.
im not sure how avatar change requests work, but if it does work you could use drendrans funky shirt kicker
This uses /hat from the hat mod. So it has nothing to do with avatar change requests.

Can somebody make an edit of the Funky Shirt Auto Kicker to work with this?

I know you said it won't cause latency but I rather not have people change their hats every 100ms, honestly surprised it hasn't been fail binned since it has a big potential for abuse.

Like I said its like a funky shirt 2.0 that only affects the hatmod, without sending avatar change requests.

Can somebody make an edit of the Funky Shirt Auto Kicker to work with this?

I know you said it won't cause latency but I rather not have people change their hats every 100ms, honestly surprised it hasn't been fail binned since it has a big potential for abuse.

Like I said its like a funky shirt 2.0 that only affects the hatmod, without sending avatar change requests.
no, because if i were to change my hat 20 times or so, i would get kicked
even if im not spamming

no, because if i were to change my hat 20 times or so, i would get kicked
even if im not spamming

Why would you change your hat 20 times in one hundred milliseconds?

Edit: How would you even change your hat 20 times ins 100 ms?