RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme

Author Topic: RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme  (Read 17184 times)

dude this kid omg

Quote from: garbage
The common words such as autism, cringe
People who hate Fnaf just for it's community
People who hate roblox just for it's community
people who hate undertale just for it's community

I can understand this, but let me break down what he said below.

Homoloveuality (yes, I'm homophobic get over it)
handicapped or people with mental illnesses (I know they can't help it but it's really loving annoying)
Fat people (it's okay to be chubby but dont be a loving fat bastard)

You do know you can't control being homoloveual or having a mental illness right? Some people might also have eating disorders so there's that.

People who come to this country but can't speak proper english (I mean come one people you came here learn to speak the language this is why I will never visit foreign contries)

Are you actually loving stupid? Nobody comes here to learn English. They come here for a better life than the ones they have at their home country. There is no official language in the United States by a federal level, by the way.

Adultery!!! (love is sacred start acting like it people, I know its your body but come on guys)

love isn't scared. Are you 12? Adultery happens all the time. Even before Judeo-Christian marriage was a thing.

Self Delete (just because your life stuff doesn't me you're allowed to end it all deal with it or I will find you and force you to do so myself)

People don't have the right to end their lives? But you have the power to end other peoples lives?

Feminism (you're a women we get it calm down)

what in the forget is wrong with femenism? what about under-developed countries where there are no womens rights AT ALL? people who fight for those rights are just ''stupid'' in your eyes? christ

take a break and drink a sody pop.

dude this kid omg

I can understand this, but let me break down what he said below.

You do know you can't control being homoloveual or having a mental illness right? Some people might also have eating disorders so there's that.

Are you actually loving stupid? Nobody comes here to learn English. They come here for a better life than the ones they have at their home country. There is no official language in the United States by a federal level, by the way.

love isn't scared. Are you 12? Adultery happens all the time. Even before Judeo-Christian marriage was a thing.

People don't have the right to end their lives? But you have the power to end other peoples lives?

what in the forget is wrong with femenism? what about under-developed countries where there are no womens rights AT ALL? people who fight for those rights are just ''stupid'' in your eyes? christ

take a break and drink a sody pop.

Q: "people who fight for those rights are just ''stupid'' in your eyes? christ"

A: What no? I meant obnoxious fake ones.

Q:"Are you actually loving stupid? Nobody comes here to learn English. They come here for a better life than the ones they have at their home country. There is no official language in the United States by a federal level, by the way."

A:This was directed torwards foriegn gamers but I obviously wasn't clear on that.

Q:"You do know you can't control being homoloveual or having a mental illness right? Some people might also have eating disorders so there's that."

A: homoloveual is not a mental illness or strand of DNA/Gene, Common mental illness can't be controlled I hate that they exist is what I was saying people being stuck with them can be quite annoying at times althought they can't help it because I have  Neice that is metally handicapped and the fact she doesn't know any better and that she's a baby makes it very annoying when her drama queen mother leaves her to me to watch. , I don't beleive in eating disorders I believe people know exactly what they put in there mouth at all times *except for actual handicapped people*.

Q:"People don't have the right to end their lives? But you have the power to end other peoples lives? "

A:Yes

Q:"love isn't scared. Adultery happens all the time. Even before Judeo-Christian marriage was a thing."

A: Yeah thats the problem if it isn't sacred in the bible it's gonna. before I'm dead

"I can understand this, but let me break down what he said below."

Yeah you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

A: homoloveual is not a mental illness or strand of DNA/Gene, Common mental illness can't be controlled I hate that they exist is what I was saying people being stuck with them can be quite annoying at times althought they can't help it because I have  Neice that is metally handicapped and the fact she doesn't know any better and that she's a baby makes it very annoying when her drama queen mother leaves her to me to watch. , I don't beleive in eating disorders I believe people know exactly what they put in there mouth at all times *except for actual handicapped people*.
did you just blow in from stupid town buddy

Yeah Rambo's a real cunt

/support

What no? I meant obnoxious fake ones.

HOLY MOLY YOU SAID ''FEMENISM'' which includes ALL femenists

A:This was directed torwards foriegn gamers but I obviously wasn't clear on that.

on what PLANET is this directed to foreign gamers when you said ''People who come to this country''?????

homoloveual is not a mental illness or strand of DNA/Gene, Common mental illness can't be controlled I hate that they exist is what I was saying people being stuck with them can be quite annoying at times althought they can't help it because I have  Neice that is metally handicapped and the fact she doesn't know any better and that she's a baby makes it very annoying when her drama queen mother leaves her to me to watch. , I don't beleive in eating disorders I believe people know exactly what they put in there mouth at all times *except for actual handicapped people*.

are you serious? so you don't believe in eating disorders? i'm not going to debate with you homoloveuality being assigned at birth because thats a whole 'nother story. i don't care if you don't ''believe'' eating disorders exist. they do exists and it has been proven scientifically and has been recognized by most if not ALL medical health centers in the world.

Q:"People don't have the right to end their lives? But you have the power to end other peoples lives? "

A:Yes

So I'm going to assume you believe in the Bible because of what you said below. Isn't one of the 10 commandments to not kill people? Kinda trampling over your own beliefs.

A: Yeah thats the problem if it isn't sacred in the bible it's gonna. before I'm dead
dude did you have a brain aneurysm while typing this lol
[/quote]

Okay you just made everything worse Rambo
Well, okay.
well yeah I can already see it blowing up in my face if you haven't noticed.

made alot of spelling errors b/c im on phone sorry lads

the only thing i understand is with his hate for people that hate other people for their community and nothing else
but that's it

Fashion and fashion statements
what did clothes ever do to you, rambo?

I played this better I knew there was gonna be some drama surrounding
the hate thing everything else just blew up in my face IF ONLY eon was never born this entire drama never would have existed.