RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme

Author Topic: RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme  (Read 16922 times)

IF ONLY eon was never born this entire drama never would have existed.
IF ONLY you never acted dumb

I just had to log in and say the following:
                                             RIP
Here lies Rambo Creativity's reputation (of what was left of it)
                              (approx) 20011-2016

IF ONLY eon was never born this entire drama never would have existed.
You do realize you were going to be called out on your stuff sooner or later right? If it wasn't going to be me it was surely going to be someone else sooner or later.
IF ONLY you never acted dumb

Also, stop posting here Rambo, all you're doing is digging your grave even further.

I played this better I knew there was gonna be some drama surrounding
the hate thing everything else just blew up in my face IF ONLY eon was never born this entire drama never would have existed.

no i would've probably drama'd you if nobody else did lol

You do realize you were going to be called out on your stuff sooner or later right? If it wasn't going to be me it was surely going to be someone else sooner or later.

forgeted it up kids

wtf happened to ur post

wtf happened to ur post
i forgeted it up again :^))))))))))))))))

its pretty obvious rambo is getting bullied at school or somewhere, judging by the quote in op. i feel bad for him

RIP
                              (approx) 20011-2016

"20011-2016" lmao

I played this better I knew there was gonna be some drama surrounding
the hate thing everything else just blew up in my face IF ONLY eon was never born this entire drama never would have existed.
please stop and read this post out loud. i cant make any sense of it. it's three or four sentences but you hit enter in the middle of one of them?

"20011-2016" lmao
in the future rambo had a name for himself man

its pretty obvious rambo is getting bullied at school or somewhere, judging by the quote in op. i feel bad for him

stop

RIP
                              (approx) 2011-2016

Also, stop posting here Rambo, all you're doing is digging your grave even further.
Yeah this is the most reasonable thing you've said all day and I have to 100% agree with you that yeah you have a point, also it is my duty to respond to all things concerning me regardless of how bad it is.

"20011-2016" lmao
Lmao stuff I didn't realize I had a typo.