RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme

Author Topic: RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme  (Read 16923 times)

Well I mean, if you throw yourself in front of a car or train, you're an starfish. You're also not thinking about how your death will effect those around you, so it is kind of stuffty.

Regardless, yes Rambo is handicapped.
*continues to eat popcorn*
he pretty much hit the nail on the head I don't care if all your friends and family are dead you're gonna deal with it like everyone else.

this is so crazy the first chat log i pull up and what do i see

pageloss

this kid is so loving annoying
/support

pageloss

holy forget this should be bannable it gets on my nerves so much

also i have no idea when that chatlog happened, because i don't play on that key anymore in like the past 4 days so cool

when someone is saying people who are ignorant need to die and do the ''im stupid on purpose'' stuff they really need to forget off

do i have to pull up how many posts of yours have been about me this year and how i was on your profile two times

Are you still personally offended that I called you mean? Maybe if you didn't spend your entire ingame career telling people to kill themselves people wouldn't think you were human trash

It's offical my rep hit the ground like a loaded buss filled with he grenades and nails.

this is so crazy the first chat log i pull up and what do i see

tbh we already know kahnu acts like this

This thread took off really quickly

It's offical my rep hit the ground like a loaded buss filled with he grenades and nails.
and your digging your rep yourself.

Why do I know a person who thinks people who are ignorant need to die?

Not only that but a friend on steam, jfc.

and your digging your rep yourself.
at this point he probably doesn't care he already hit rock bottom due to his blatant bigotry

Are you still personally offended that I called you mean? Maybe if you didn't spend your entire ingame career telling people to kill themselves people wouldn't think you were human trash

no it's just weird how you're so obsessed with me

you're literally the only person too, in every ''is there a person you dislike'' ''is there something you hate'' you always post kahnu and you even talk about me when im not the topic at hand

go to ''search'' and type in kahnu by ikethegeneric and you'll see

do u have a crush on me iky-boy?

Why do I know a person who thinks people who are ignorant need to die?

Not only that but a friend on steam, jfc.

Are you talking about me? I was quoting what another person said.

Are you talking about me? I was quoting what another person said.
who else said that in this topic