Author Topic: Autismo Maxima Prima  (Read 4721 times)

Autismo Maxima Prima (aka "ebnz7z0z3z1z") just joined New Year's farming server and started trolling, spamming chat, and daring the admins to ban him.

We sure have been having a lot of crappy people emerging lately.

Autismo has said before he doesn't care about getting banned from people's servers. I wonder if he's likewise going to commit forum Self Delete because of how little he "cares"? SMH

that's a good knowledge.

It must be idiot season on blockland again

There was an undertale RP hosted by Rendy! which said there was a sans needed. So i joined it and said "ill be sans."
Immediately Autismo said "can i ban the underfriend?" Rendy ignored him the first time. After changing the server name, Autismo also said "can i still ban the underfriend?" He then permanently banned me. Pictures are below.

uhmm.

is Autismo Maxima Prima the villain in that story or Rendy?

WHY THE forget WOULD YOU BUMP THIS

This guy is just a richard. I've had experiences with him and he isn't a cool dude

uhmm.

is Autismo Maxima Prima the villain in that story or Rendy?

that's a good knowledge.
habahadagabadabada ha habadagada badagada dahabadagda

Isn't this guy admin at Cavik's server? Explains a lot..

Isn't this guy admin at Cavik's server? Explains a lot..

What happened here seems obvious to me. Someone was hosting a server, and one of their admins was loving around and changed the name to "[insert something gay here] RP". Someone who liked the topic that they'd chosen because they thought it was gay joined, so they banned the person who liked the thing that was gay.

Maybe it would make more sense if he'd picked something like MLP RP. Say a bunch of friends are standing around and one of them jokingly changes the name to MLP RP and someone joins and asks if they can be Rainbow Dash. The friends don't actually like MLP, they actually probably particularly dislike MLP, which is why it was funny to change the name of the server. They then ban that person because they particularly dislike MLP, and this guy particularly likes MLP.