Author Topic: Autismo Maxima Prima  (Read 4720 times)

There was an undertale RP hosted by Rendy! which said there was a sans needed. So i joined it and said "ill be sans."
Immediately Autismo said "can i ban the underfriend?" Rendy ignored him the first time. After changing the server name, Autismo also said "can i still ban the underfriend?" He then permanently banned me. Pictures are below.

CHATLOGS:

that's a pretty scummy ban reason
/support

now for future reference, put [img width=numbers][/img ] in there so you don't stretch my forum layout

You guys remember those stuffty FNaF servers that caused a lot of drama? Yeah well, we have undertale now.

It's a good name but a bad personality.

I don't like Undertale,  but it is not appropriate to ban someone when they joined because of the server name.

What I hate even more is people change the server mid-session with a "should i chang the serv 2 fnaf famili rp  OGM!?!?!?" voting poll.  After everything gets deleted, I never get to use the fortress that I was building for over an hour, let alone see the light of day touch it ever again.  That happened to me two years ago.

Even though someone has the right as the owner to change the server to what they want, it doesn't mean that they can disregard your time and effort in the blink of an eye.  They should at least consider that before starting a server. I've gone on a tangent, but the principle is the same.

/maximum support.

this guy was pretty cool on gytyyhgfffff's tournaments server yesterday

shame

that's a pretty scummy ban reason
/support

now for future reference, put [img width=numbers][/img ] in there so you don't stretch my forum layout
I swear I see you complaining about stuff stretching your page all the time lol, stop using a tiny monitor

This is moronic :|. It's funny, I was on a server (Fort wars) and as soon as I joined one of the "badmins" was saying "Can I ban him" (might of been a kick). To be honest, it wasn't a good Fort Wars. So I left.

Anyway, do you have any chat logs though? I'd like to see the full conversation. (Outside of screenshots).

I don't like Undertale,  but it is not appropriate to ban someone when they joined because of the server name.

What I hate even more is people change the server mid-session with a "should i chang the serv 2 fnaf famili rp  OGM!?!?!?" voting poll.  After everything gets deleted, I never get to use the fortress that I was building for over an hour, let alone see the light of day touch it ever again.  That happened to me two years ago.

Even though someone has the right as the owner to change the server to what they want, it doesn't mean that they can disregard your time and effort in the blink of an eye.  They should at least consider that before starting a server. I've gone on a tangent, but the principle is the same.

/maximum support.
You don't get it. I was banned by a admin of the hosts, and not because of the server name. I was banned because i liked Undertale and i wished to roleplay, however they did not the server name was that way. Autismo just didnt like people who enjoyed Undertale. Thats why i was banned.

This is moronic :|. It's funny, I was on a server (Fort wars) and as soon as I joined one of the "badmins" was saying "Can I ban him" (might of been a kick). To be honest, it wasn't a good Fort Wars. So I left.

Anyway, do you have any chat logs though? I'd like to see the full conversation. (Outside of screenshots).
No, i dont have chat logs. Thats the entire chat log from when i joined the server to when i was banned.

I swear I see you complaining about stuff stretching your page all the time lol, stop using a tiny monitor
I'm
poor
o
o
r

No, i dont have chat logs. Thats the entire chat log from when i joined the server to when i was banned.

That's interesting.

autismo maxima prima is a troll, he came to cool blockheads server and started making stuffty baseplate block builds.

Permanently banning Autismo Maxima from my server.
Seriously, who cares if someone likes Undertale? Does it really hurt that guy's fragile feelings that he can't handle people liking stuff he doesn't like? It's not a logical reason to ban anyone to begin with. Sorry you had to experience this OP.

Permanently banning Autismo Maxima from my server.
Seriously, who cares if someone likes Undertale? Does it really hurt that guy's fragile feelings that he can't handle people liking stuff he doesn't like? It's not a logical reason to ban anyone to begin with. Sorry you had to experience this OP.

Do it friend