Author Topic: Anonymous Confessions Thread  (Read 11124 times)

>Implying the posts made during April 1st remain Anonymous

april fools is about to end in about 2 1/2 hours so im getting out as quick as i can

Yeah but avatars are gonna be disabled for more then 2 1/2 hours because badspot lives in America I'm pretty sure

I'm not gay, but I'm biloveual

Badspot has done more on this April fools joke than he's done on the game for the past six months.

we'll always have the memories right

i masturbate everyday, mostly to video game characters under 18.

Pranked

april fools is about to end in about 2 1/2 hours so im getting out as quick as i can
What time are you going by, because I don't think it's any time that anybody else is going by? Yeah, it's 10PM on the 1st of April here in Australia, but Baddy is probably running by his own local time or Pacific Time (which is 4AM).

And just because April Fools usually goes between 12AM and 12PM on April 1st doesn't mean it's a hard and fast rule. Web-Hosts and big companies who run April Fool's jokes tend to make the joke last the entire day, sometimes even additional days if the joke is well received. It's only been about 4 hours since the switch was made and the forum was modified in non-peak time. He's going to probably want to keep it active for at least another 8 hours, but I reckon this gag will be on for the full 24 hours.

In summary, you're a loving cunt.

>Implying this isn't a joke thread, you cunt.

i wanna succ maxwell
are you one of the three people he's cheating on right now?