Anonymous Confessions Thread

Author Topic: Anonymous Confessions Thread  (Read 13377 times)

how many cummies is a maxwell succ worth

At least five. It makes me feel so squishy! 😫💦
❤💋

I like the idea of wearing goggles that makes cows look like busty women

Aren't most busty women cows anyway?

Aren't most busty women cows anyway?

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

i hate gays trans homoloveuals and people of mixed race

straight white people and straight black people are alright

no inbetweens

I do not support gay marriage. Humans are animals. We are the exact same as every animal in the world with an exception, we have the ability to rationalise etc.
At the end of the day the purpose of life is to reproduce, all animals do it. Our goal in life is to stay alive long enough to breed. Not to worship a god or whatever, it's simply to have offspring.
And since we have evolved so much that we can rationalise and think/communicate etc we find other outlooks in life so it comes more than just "reproducing". That is a benefit of being a human but we are still animals.
As such I truly believe (but since I can rationalise and I'm human I think being gay IS ok) that being gay is not natural.
The nature argument: you are born gay so it is natural.
No.
Just cause you are born a certain way doesn't mean you're meant to be born that way. If you are born with an extra arm or leg then that has happened "naturally" but it is not meant to be.
As two gay people can not reproduce, it simply is not supposed to happen.
I feel that being gay should be acknowledged as something that isn't meant to occur but should still be accepted, just as disabled people are. We can all agree that someone born without use of their legs deserves to be treated fair yes? But we also acknowledged that they should have been born with the ability to walk.

i'm getting that you're an idiot

I love big black snakees and also hate white males

You could have just said your a cuck. It's much quicker.

You could have just said your a cuck. It's much quicker.

he was so busy prepping the bull he forgot

I think Christianity is heavily glorified and babied, we read from a book today in class about sine stuff about thinking that only you are right and everything else is wrong and I stood up and said "So, Christianity?" I got a book to my bad hip and a slap in detention

I think Christianity is heavily glorified and babied, we read from a book today in class about sine stuff about thinking that only you are right and everything else is wrong and I stood up and said "So, Christianity?" I got a book to my bad hip and a slap in detention
look at me im a cool atheist fighting the evil religious world.