Author Topic: Anonymous Confessions Thread  (Read 11078 times)

I do not support gay marriage. Humans are animals. We are the exact same as every animal in the world with an exception, we have the ability to rationalise etc.
At the end of the day the purpose of life is to reproduce, all animals do it. Our goal in life is to stay alive long enough to breed. Not to worship a god or whatever, it's simply to have offspring.
And since we have evolved so much that we can rationalise and think/communicate etc we find other outlooks in life so it comes more than just "reproducing". That is a benefit of being a human but we are still animals.
As such I truly believe (but since I can rationalise and I'm human I think being gay IS ok) that being gay is not natural.
The nature argument: you are born gay so it is natural.
No.
Just cause you are born a certain way doesn't mean you're meant to be born that way. If you are born with an extra arm or leg then that has happened "naturally" but it is not meant to be.
As two gay people can not reproduce, it simply is not supposed to happen.
I feel that being gay should be acknowledged as something that isn't meant to occur but should still be accepted, just as disabled people are. We can all agree that someone born without use of their legs deserves to be treated fair yes? But we also acknowledged that they should have been born with the ability to walk.

us humans stopped caring about the idea of nature a looooong time ago

I like the idea of wearing goggles that makes cows look like busty women

Nude busty women? Or just busty women?

I'll admit that I don't want to admit anything because the anonymity is temporary.

i still really want to forget that bunny

i still really want to forget that bunny
the one from that movie that panders to furrys? get a woman you freak

I do not support gay marriage. Humans are animals. We are the exact same as every animal in the world with an exception, we have the ability to rationalise etc.
At the end of the day the purpose of life is to reproduce, all animals do it. Our goal in life is to stay alive long enough to breed. Not to worship a god or whatever, it's simply to have offspring.
And since we have evolved so much that we can rationalise and think/communicate etc we find other outlooks in life so it comes more than just "reproducing". That is a benefit of being a human but we are still animals.
As such I truly believe (but since I can rationalise and I'm human I think being gay IS ok) that being gay is not natural.
No.
Just cause you are born a certain way doesn't mean you're meant to be born that way. If you are born with an extra arm or leg then that has happened "naturally" but it is not meant to be.
I feel that being gay should be acknowledged as something that isn't meant to occur but should still be accepted, just as disabled people are. We can all agree that someone born without use of their legs deserves to be treated fair yes? But we also acknowledged that they should have been born with the ability to walk.
with you all the way except the whole no god thing

No.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/billions-of-insects-are-having-gay-love-accidentally-say-scientists-8897190.html
i dunno bugs seem to be a-ok with it

where are ur god now fiGGots

search posts and tick show result as messages and you'll get the person who made it  :iceCream:

search posts and tick show result as messages and you'll get the person who made it  :iceCream:
Yeah, but only cunts will actually go ahead and ruin the fun, much like yourself.

white women are taking all our black husbands

I want to die violently

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/billions-of-insects-are-having-gay-love-accidentally-say-scientists-8897190.html
i dunno bugs seem to be a-ok with it

not only that but almost any animal species you can think of has documented gay love and partnership
and the whole "nature intends for you to reproduce" argument is crap too because nature doesn't have intentions, "nature" isn't even a physical thing rofl don't forgetin tell me it has feelings and intentions. Not only that but reproduction isn't even a concern anymore. We're at 7 billion people. Unless some mass extinction event happens we're staying right where we forgetin are bucko.
AND EVEN THEN that's not justification for saying that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:29:26 PM by Ipquarx »

I gave someone the wrong test answers on purpose.

I hope the loving fail.