Shut the forget up, I don't follow trains

Author Topic: Shut the forget up, I don't follow trains  (Read 10616 times)

Frank Tenpenny                                                                                                                                                                                                

Carl, you can suck my richard in Jail

Cesar Vialpando

where the forget you think you at ese

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                                
Tenpenny watch what I'm gone do, you haven't even seen what stuff I can do

Lance Wilson                     Go back to loving his sister Ceasar                                                                                                                       

forgeters I'm fed up with you

Carl, you can suck my richard in Jail

IA Hernandez          
Frank, watch your ass. Thought Pulaski killed me, huh? Internal Affairs is gonna be on your ass in a minute if you make one more slip. Carl, I also wanted to say, thanks for helping me out back in Bone County.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:22:11 PM by Decepticon »

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Yeah look at yo self Tenpenny mother forgeters don't even like you when they on your own crew

HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH NEW SPEED SHOES TO TRAVEL AT A FAST PACE TO REACH TRAINS FROM DISTANCES THAT ARE FURTHER THEN THEM! YOU COULD BE A THOUSAND MILES AWAY BUT STILL DO A BETTER JOB THAN THAT handicap ON HIS MOTORCYCLE WITH A FATASS ATTACHED TO IT! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE, YOU CAN JUMP LIKE SPIDER MAN TO REACH TRAINS TOO!

JUST CALL 12121-CJ IS A SLOW forget TO GET A PAIR OF SPEED SHOES!

Roman Bellic
     Niko! Is cousin! What is going on here!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:27:21 PM by Nonnel »

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Who the forget are you bitch?

Roman Bellic
     Who am I? Who are you! Do you want to go bowling?

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Hell loving no

Lance Vance          
One more Lance Vance chance!

Tommy Vercetti               Looks like its the last dance for Lance Vance!                                                                                                  

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Who the forget is Tommy!