Shut the forget up, I don't follow trains

Author Topic: Shut the forget up, I don't follow trains  (Read 10477 times)

OG Loc                                                                                                                                                                                                

Hey guys, what'd I miss while I was in prison?

Lance Wilson                     Oh not this OG Loc fool                                                                                                               

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
I DON'T forgetIN FOLLOW TRAINS, and Og Loc you didn't miss jack stuff

Lamar Davis                                                                                                                                                                                                

Ay homies, wanna buy some lowriders? Weed? I got what'chu need!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 04:44:44 PM by Jshotgun »

Roman Bellic
     Don't you have train to follow?

cousin im dieng help

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                                
Lamar you loving clown, you the reason why we don't have the grove no more

Lamar Davis                                                                                                                                                                                                

Is this how you treat a polite salesman?!

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
maybe it is you bitch ass muther forgeter

Lance Wilson                     Shut up CJ, go suck a richard                                                                                                     

OG Loc                                                                                                                                                                                                

Get lost, Ryder.

Lance Wilson                     fool, who you think you talkin to?                                                                                                             

24_tnayrb_x
        .rekcufrehtom ,hgin si dne ehT