Author Topic: Shut the forget up, I don't follow trains  (Read 10617 times)

i loving love this thread

thank you to whoever done this

Holy stuff this is hilarious, the users behind this, yall are awesome

Also wouldn't CJ be in his 40s currently? CJ in GTA San Adreas was in his early-mid 20s, and the game took place in 1996. So 20 years later is current day today, and CJ aged 20 years too

Holy stuff this is hilarious, the users behind this, yall are awesome

yes, that would be mouse droidz 21

yes, that would be mouse droidz 21
I PM'd him about this, he's a genius. He made an actually funny joke out of all the stuffposts, he should be praised

Badspot after today, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD and move it into Forum Games so it can continue, please man

IA Hernandez          
CJ, I may have gotten you off of Tenpenny's hook for now, but I advise you not to leave town. Tenpenny may be in some stuff with Internal Affairs, but don't think he's the only cop looking out for you. The LSPD hasn't forgotten about what you've done to fellow officers on numerous 'missions' for your gang family.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 08:27:48 PM by Decepticon »

Psycho Dad          
Administrator                                                                                                                                                                                     
HOW COME JESSE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT FOLLOWING A TRAIN. GET A JOB!!!

Brenden Fraser                                                                                                                                                                                               
JUST

Brenden Fraser                                                                                                                                                                                               
forget