Author Topic: Nexus Triumvirate  (Read 10723 times)

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:52:37 PM by khanu »

.:Targets Resolved:.
not my real ID but its ok if you're still mad about being beaten by hulk

not my real ID but its ok if you're still mad about being beaten by hulk

".:Targets Resolved:."

i dont even know what that word means so i'm still the best

data why do you keep trying with this stuff seriously

mmmmmm just blockin out the h8rs

i dont even know what that word means so i'm still the best

Resolve - verb; settle or find a solution to (a problem, dispute, or contentious matter).

maybe if i pretend to be a computer ai people will think im cool and be my friend

Resolve - verb; settle or find a solution to (a problem, dispute, or contentious matter).
really now
then what was my problem and how did you solve it

something being resolved involves two parties data
i honestly doubt you've resolved anything with grimlock

something being resolved involves two parties data
i honestly doubt you've resolved anything with grimlock

Run it by Patton again. As for Toxicology, I have no qualms for arguing with him anymore. So I'm chalking it up as resolved. If he has problems with me, that's his deal. I've settled my beef with him. If he wants to settle his side, that's up to him.

this clan is edgy. good thing the squad beat it in war the other day

Run it by Patton again. As for Toxicology, I have no qualms for arguing with him anymore. So I'm chalking it up as resolved. If he has problems with me, that's his deal. I've settled my beef with him. If he wants to settle his side, that's up to him.

i'm having trouble wrapping my head around what you just said

i'm having trouble wrapping my head around what you just said

If Toxicology has problems with me, that's his deal.

so basically, you're not going to say either one of them actually did say "yeah we're okay with you"
i'm asking you if you and grimlock are okay with eachother, because
well these scrubs are back again. idk why my ids on there probably because i curbstomped them in a dm or something
really makes me believe you're just making it up and you haven't actually resolved anything with grimlock