Nexus Triumvirate

Author Topic: Nexus Triumvirate  (Read 10885 times)

I don't get what this clan is about. Is it a revival of the Nexus or what?

you'd probably beat c-zech in a thesaurus battle

[Use a scarcely used word]
THESAURUS LOL

I don't get what this clan is about. Is it a revival of the Nexus or what?
Imagine a cross between the original nexus and the harvest. Its harder to get in this clan pretty much and theres probably a banned list.

I am not in this clan,i planned to resign from nexus when i beat my trainer most if not all of the time. What good is a DM training clan if you can train by yourself to achieve better results?

The original name for this clan might have been "The Nexus Elite Sect" but that might be an implementation of this clan later on. I had known about this for months in advance.

so basically, you're not going to say either one of them actually did say "yeah we're okay with you"
i'm asking you if you and grimlock are okay with eachother, becausereally makes me believe you're just making it up and you haven't actually resolved anything with grimlock

Run it by Patton again, bra.

Imagine a cross between the original nexus and the harvest. Its harder to get in this clan pretty much and theres probably a banned list.

I am not in this clan,i planned to resign from nexus when i beat my trainer most if not all of the time. What good is a DM training clan if you can train by yourself to achieve better results?

The original name for this clan might have been "The Nexus Elite Sect" but that might be an implementation of this clan later on. I had known about this for months in advance.

NOEDIT:
This variation of the Nexus is not the Harvest. We do not blacklist people.
The lists you see are nothing more than target lists. Those dealt with through diplomatic means are marked as resolved. Those dealt by battle are on the Eliminated list.
None of the lists are marked as banned, nor will they ever be.

you're still just dodging the question. why should i bother grimlock when you have messages showing off how you two resolved everything???

you're still just dodging the question. why should i bother grimlock when you have messages showing off how you two resolved everything???

Because I am less inclined to answer to you.

Because I am less inclined to answer to you.
lol that's kind of pathetic when you could just spend three seconds taking a screenshot

Грязные чертовы капиталисты , гореть в аду
Советский Союз, (Soviet Union) declares war on the Nexus Triumvirate!

We ask that on Friday, 6:00 PM we will have a war with all the members you can bring in our clan in our base. If this offer is declined, we will assume it is an automatic win.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 09:03:13 PM by khanu »

yea wreckers officially declare war as well

yea wreckers officially declare war as well
hey look my issue with the clan is resolved

hey look my issue with the clan is resolved

ya but the SOVIETS ARENT RESOLVED

I'm too tired too actually take in all of this, is this an april fools repost? Because i remember it being posted during then

I'm too tired too actually take in all of this, is this an april fools repost? Because i remember it being posted during then

No, it isn't. It's an actual clan, just more secretive.

No, it isn't. It's an actual clan, just more secretive.
So it's nexus but like the harvest?