What do you guys get from burger king

Author Topic: What do you guys get from burger king  (Read 3117 times)

Haven't had BK or McD's in a few years now.

double whopper with just cheese, large meal, and a coke

angry burger looks good

I wouldn't even walk into a Burger King let alone order any disgusting product they make. I might wipe my ass with some of those buns tho

get it?
Ass and buns

Haven't had BK or McD's in a few years now.

The past maybe 7 times out of 10 I've ventured to McDonald's, I had my order messed up. I've stopped going for the most part, but it's hard when I'm on lunch break and the only restaurant nearby to walk to is McD's.

The past maybe 7 times out of 10 I've ventured to McDonald's, I had my order messed up. I've stopped going for the most part, but it's hard when I'm on lunch break and the only restaurant nearby to walk to is McD's.
I find McD's staff to vary in quality from location to location.
Some are prompt and accurate, others are lazy and unfocussed.

But if there's one fast food chain that only seems to hire halfwits, it's KFC.
I've been to so many across the country where all the staff are loving useless, and regularly have to be reminded of what they forgot to give you.
And the amount of staff completely unable to count is astonishing. The number of times we've been given fewer fries or chicken pieces is ridiculous.

I find McD's staff to vary in quality from location to location.
Some are prompt and accurate, others are lazy and unfocussed.

I've been to so many across the country where all the staff are loving useless, and regularly have to be reminded of what they forgot to give you.
And the amount of staff completely unable to count is astonishing. The number of times we've been given fewer fries or chicken pieces is ridiculous.

There's a KFC behind Hardee's where I work and they are constantly coming in and ordering food from us. I never really developed a taste for KFC so I don't really eat there, but I feel that I should.

There's a KFC behind Hardee's where I work and they are constantly coming in and ordering food from us. I never really developed a taste for KFC so I don't really eat there, but I feel that I should.
Tragically KFC is my favourite fastfood. I'm always looking for an excuse to eat in there.

if you like KFC go to bojangles it's like KFC but better

probably because they're all black

popeye's is better than KFC

popeye's is better than KFC

👌👀👀👌👌👍👍✔✔💯

if you like KFC go to bojangles it's like KFC but better
Far too expensive, given the international flight.

probably because they're all black
Not here, nary an ethnic minority in sight.
The real reason is because they're all inbred.

ANGRY WHOPPER AAAAAAAA