Author Topic: What do you guys get from burger king  (Read 3111 times)

if you like KFC go to bojangles it's like KFC but better

What the forget

Theres bojangles in Honduras but not in Indiana.

forget all your chicken places though, what is flame is Zaxby's. First time i ever had it, I was in Georgia on vacation visiting an aunt that we stayed with so we could go to the Coke HQ and the atlanta aqaurium, when we left for Hilton Head Island in SC (real part of the vacation), we stopped by one and holy stuff, it was like 5x better than popeyes and kfc combined. They recently expanded to Indiana and now theres one on the north side.

i had popeyes once and i really did not like it. i wouldn't say it was "bad," just that i didn't like the seasoning or w/e they do. i rly only like KFC's extra crispy but it's Good

forget all your chicken places though, what is flame is Zaxby's. First time i ever had it, I was in Georgia on vacation visiting an aunt that we stayed with so we could go to the Coke HQ and the atlanta aqaurium, when we left for Hilton Head Island in SC (real part of the vacation), we stopped by one and holy stuff, it was like 5x better than popeyes and kfc combined. They recently expanded to Indiana and now theres one on the north side.
ho stuff boy zaxbyyyys

that's the hip chicken place down here in the urban south u want some Good Eats go there

why go to burger king when there's in & out and carls jr.