Author Topic: Elephant kills 5 people  (Read 1701 times)

thats a special interest
fortunately, that's your special interest

when the three year old girl grows up and learns the story of her families death she will want revenge on the Elpehants

when the three year old girl grows up and learns the story of her families death she will want revenge on the Elpehants
blame her parents for her life of crime

Surprised it was a wild one. Indians regularly get killed by their tamed work elephants.

Then one day down the road of life, she's a young girl walking around in the market and someone approaches her and asks, "Where's your family, little girl?" and she replies with, "They were murdered by a rampaging elephant."

circumcise his trunk

stupid dumb animal with your long snake snout

Lol at the article trying to justify the attack with "bluh bluh we're destroying its habitat."
uh... it's an explanation, not a justification
it comes as no surprise that if an animal is constantly forced to move by humans expanding their territory, it will eventually move into more human territory

the true dwarven way

it will be the greatest revenge story ever told

attack on elephant

Surprised it was a wild one. Indians regularly get killed by their tamed work elephants.
well yeah it uh charged into the hut and trampled them to death

is the Elpehants a secret society I don't know about

they control the elephants and caused this massacre of our people
i say we lynch the elephants

elphehants didint start it