Author Topic: GilvaSunner's channel terminated  (Read 2763 times)

#HighQualityVideoGameRIP

This was the impersonator that got terminated lol

my one source for high quality game rips
gone but not forgotten

i'm glad i downloaded the ocelot confrontation and yell dead cell rips

so the guy that literally posts full game soundtracks is doing fine but the guy who posts parody remixes gets copyright strikes.. ok youtube

so the guy that literally posts full game soundtracks is doing fine but the guy who posts parody remixes gets copyright strikes.. ok youtube
I don't think it's Youtube, rather, it's angry users that are abusing Youtube's automated system and falsely reporting his content just because they claim to be actual soundtracks, but turn out to be parodies

I don't think it's Youtube, rather, it's angry users that are abusing Youtube's automated system and falsely reporting his content just because they claim to be actual soundtracks, but turn out to be parodies

i havent seen anyone get angry at the channel
whoever does needs to chill out

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 07:43:40 PM by TeeOS »

what term

dunno for sure but im guessing misleading content or spam
misleading is obvious but spam is probably because of the multiple uploads per hour