Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 39809 times)

and his inability to take flack
Flak shells hurt. It's not nice to judge those who are hurt by them. I bet if a flak shell hit you right now, you'd cry.

mostly his attention whoring
(this topic op doesn't count)
and his inability to take flack

I'm not going to dig through his posts and get specific instances because I've got better things to do with my time
Actually what I see is a bunch of people provoking him, then him responding to it, then them calling him out for his inability to take flack, or like in this topic, attention whoring

People take you seriously?

dude

Lol, you talk like you're on a tall horse. Apparently for a psychopath I'm doing pretty well in life.

is luna helping you do well?

Here's a thread that perfectly epitomizes the fact that the forum is filled with children. It's like my brother's junior high: a bunch of kids starting making instagram accounts that made fun of a bunch of other kids. Except here, the kid being made fun of is right loving here, and completely unwarranted. What do you gain from criticizing someone who may actually have an issue? Getting your e-richard stroked off by other random children?

Here's a thread that perfectly epitomizes the fact that the forum is filled with children. It's like my brother's junior high: a bunch of kids starting making instagram accounts that made fun of a bunch of other kids. Except here, the kid being made fun of is right loving here, and completely unwarranted. What do you gain from criticizing someone who may actually have an issue? Getting your e-richard stroked off by other random children?

calling him an attention seeker =/= making fun of him

most of these posts are just mad at him craving attention

calling him an attention seeker =/= making fun of him

most of these posts are just mad at him craving attention

i'm probs late to the party, but this is certainly a poe's law situation; you guys have no real evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that he's bullstuffting us. for all we know, he could be seriously suffering from something.

Nonetheless, even if you thought he was seeking attention, wouldn't the logical loving thing to do would be to ignore him? Like its really loving baffling.

ITT : Both parties are at fault here.

why is everyone on hre such a richard

There are no words to describe the autism in this thread anymore

why is everyone on hre such a richard
I agree, forget the holy roman empire

what's funny is the clique likes to white knight for sugar
where do you even get this assumption? do i speak for the whole clique? they could give two stuffs about sugar. plus sugar isn't going through an attention seeking phase where she tells everyone shes killing herself. you aren't making any sense at all.

I agree, forget the holy roman empire
what was that about napolean?

what was that about napolean?
why didn't he stop the HRE before it was too late

he got so far, too

the HRE wasnt "holy", "roman" or an empire. they are just posers