Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 39806 times)

the HRE wasnt "holy", "roman" or an empire. they are just posers
well it had a few holes

where do you even get this assumption? do i speak for the whole clique? they could give two stuffs about sugar. plus sugar isn't going through an attention seeking phase where she tells everyone shes killing herself. you aren't making any sense at all.
i dont think pushing them to kill themselves anyway is helping at all in the first place
who gives a forget if they're attention seeking, if they're looking for attention, giving them negative attention is still giving them attention
if they want attention and are using Self Delete to seek it, leave them the forget alone instead of making their situation worse
if a guy wants to clean his mountain of stuff, you either help him clean it or walk away, not add more stuff for him to clean up
this isn't directed torwards trogtor, but more directed to the toxic ass 4forgets running around posting smug anime faces and encouraging Self Delete.

honestly i dont know what i expected from this forum (something opposite of this), and i never thought how forgeted up a good majority of you are to actually encourage this.
i really did think op and the other dipstuffs encouraging Self Delete were better than this. shame, i was wrong.

i had a friend of my own kill himself, and it isn't a fun experience to know that someone you actually knew had killed themselves. dont forgetin' put other people in the same situation because you havent experienced it yourself.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:25:25 PM by InvisibleName »

well this thread has certainly pointed out the roosters of the blf
Speaking of this, I actually made a list involving everyone that posted here (and labeled them)

Note that these guys are personally just opinions and stuff, no need to take them seriously.

Some of these may not be accurate.
Guys that are basically jumping on the 'Cheering Self Delete' bandwagon/jackasses (if this is considered flaming then i apologize) Remember, this is OPINION.
1. McJob/McJobless 2. Rally 3. Patton360(?) 4. Clownfish(?) [Note, it's mainly just McJob and Rally in this category.]
smug anime girl
1. c
Nice Guys (or, people that aren't on the 'cheering Self Delete' bandwagon)/People Pointing Out 'what the forget is wrong with you people' or something
1. HooperScooper 2. khanu 3. stufflord 4. Damp 5. TableSalt 6. Invisible Name 7. HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION 8. Regirock 9. Akio 10. Harry Mason 11. YoungD 12. Cavik 13. Kumquat 14. Drydess 15. Nonnel 16. Nymph 17. Masterlegodude 18. Space1255 19. Steve Jenkins 20. Skip 21. me 22. Trogtor(?) 23. Kochieboy 24. Katadeus 25. Rigel 26. fireking 27. Clay Hanson 28. Landmineman4000(2)(?) 29. TristanLuigi(?) 30. jonnyman5656 31. Glass Joe 32. ShadowsfeaR 33. --LegoPepper-- 34. Donnies Catch 35. bestguy22
Guy that started this stuffstorm
1. Fred forgetstone (Squartle)
The victim/INH
1. Insert Name Here
Undetermined/casual BLFers (I couldn't honestly tell what category these guys belong in, not big souprice, so I'll just consider them as casual BLFers)
1. Timestamp 2. Legoboss 3. Niff 4. Toxicology 5. Biostorm 6. EggstaticEggplant 7. Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph 8. Afraidanna 9. MoltenKitten(?) 10. mod-man 11. Daswiruch 12. Rockinboy2000 13. kongo 14. Snoop Da Dogg 15. d 16. ChappersTeddy 17. Ringabel 18. Mouse droids 21 19. K3k0m@n 20. plad101 21. Sheepocalypse 22. Torin 23. Maxwell 24. Foxscotch 25. Nickpb 3.0 26. KentMansleyDaBoss

If you're too lazy to read, 4 cheering Self Delete bandwagoners, 1 smug anime girl, 35 nice guys, 1 stuffstorm starter, 1 victim, 26 casual BLFers (as of this post)

Also, McJob/less, wtf happened, dude, you used to be cool.

"victim" lmao
probably wasn't a good idea to label him as that lol
what i really meant was 'the guy that op directed towards' or something

Guys that are basically jumping on the 'Cheering Self Delete' bandwagon/jackasses (if this is considered flaming then i apologize) Remember, this is OPINION.
1. McJob/McJobless
Also, McJob/less, wtf happened, dude, you used to be cool.
It's very clear that both you and InvisibleName are incapable of reading, and instead want to keep pretending like you have some moral high-ground because I have an opinion and don't like when people try to play up attention-seeking into serious problems when it's not that way at all.

If you and I have some kind of personal beef than so be it, but don't EVER loving put words in my mouth or misconstrue what I've been saying because you're incapable of loving understanding very basic English. Go back and read my posts, and maybe you'll wake the forget up.

EDIT: Please loving point out to me where I said he should go kill himself. Please loving show me where I'm encouraging Self Delete. How loving dare you make such stupid assertions about my posts because you're too loving immature to understand that life isn't just some moral binary.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:46:24 PM by McJobless »

I don't think anyone actually mean it when they tell INH to kill himself, they're just making fun of how angsty he is.

i dont think pushing them to kill themselves anyway is helping at all in the first place
who gives a forget if they're attention seeking, if they're looking for attention, giving them negative attention is still giving them attention
if they want attention and are using Self Delete to seek it, leave them the forget alone instead of making their situation worse
if a guy wants to clean his mountain of stuff, you either help him clean it or walk away, not add more stuff for him to clean up
this isn't directed torwards trogtor, but more directed to the toxic ass 4forgets running around posting smug anime faces and encouraging Self Delete.

honestly i dont know what i expected from this forum (something opposite of this), and i never thought how forgeted up a good majority of you are to actually encourage this.
i really did think op and the other dipstuffs encouraging Self Delete were better than this. shame, i was wrong.

i had a friend of my own kill himself, and it isn't a fun experience to know that someone you actually knew had killed themselves. dont forgetin' put other people in the same situation because you havent experienced it yourself.
trust me, i've been in the same boat as you. a little over a year ago i had a friend who committed Self Delete. i was shocked, then i wept, etc. etc.

the fact that INH would resort to Self Delete for attention is extremely repulsing to me and in fact it makes me angry. when my friend committed Self Delete, he didn't tell anybody. in fact the night of his incident, his parents were going on a date and his dad immediately knew that something was wrong and he said they can postpone the date and talk about whats wrong. my friend told him not to worry about it, so his dad left and was planning on talk to him when he got back (he died before they got back)

I don't think anyone actually mean it when they tell INH to kill himself, they're just making fun of how angsty he is.

when you've invested into the cry for attention, you FOLLOW THROUGH

If you and I have some kind of personal beef than so be it, but don't EVER loving put words in my mouth or misconstrue what I've been saying because you're incapable of loving understanding very basic English. Go back and read my posts, and maybe you'll wake the forget up.
cough
You have no room to talk given how you're a richardhead every hour of every day.
EDIT: Please loving point out to me where I said he should go kill himself. Please loving show me where I'm encouraging Self Delete. How loving dare you make such stupid assertions about my posts because you're too loving immature to understand that life isn't just some moral binary.
remember how you said that Fred is doing "god's work" and you're "cheering" for Rally
yeah that's what i mean about you jumping on the bandwagon
even if its not directly telling INH to go kill himself, you're sort of "supporting" those guys who are bashing on INH in this thread.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:53:41 PM by Blue Screen »

cough
That wasn't directed at INH. That was at somebody who was making very poor judgements.

remember how you said that Fred is doing "god's work"
I said one potentially offensive thing, which was directed towards a friend and thus the context is completely lost on anybody who isn't that friend.

and you're "cheering" for Rally
Rally presented clear evidence and information that I still wholeheartedly support. He explained very clearly that those who are serious about Self Delete act very differently, and it's a lot harder to spot and prevent. You may dislike his presentation, but you have to agree with what he said.

If that's the only two posts you can provide, then you have nothing to stand on.

yeah that's what i mean about you jumping on the bandwagon
THERE IS NO BANDWAGON? There's no groups here? It's a bunch of people with different opinions, and you want to categorise them so you can point and make fun of people you don't like because we keep pointing out your mistakes. You are making this your own drama rather than trying to solve INH's problems. How are you any better than I am in your view?

-snip-
first quote: you called stufflord a richardhead when you're more of a richardhead than he is (as far as i can tell on here anyways), thats what i was trying to point out. (no offense)

second quote: still, as far as i see it, fred is doing "gods work" when he "basically accidentally/purposely drove INH off the edge". (speaking of which, INH hasn't even replied back to us yet and nobody has updated whether or not he got on steam)

third quote: alright, you got a point there

fourth quote: i was referring to someone in here that mentioned 'bandwagon'. also, in previous threads regarding INH, you participated in bashing the stuff out of INH because of your personal views/beef with him.
edit: also, for one, at least i don't deliver Australian justice constantly spew out cuss/curse words as often as you do.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:11:21 PM by Blue Screen »

Boy, this took a lovely turn.

and on steam as well

its kind of weird tbh