Insert richard Here's Manifesto

Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 39106 times)

blockland forums is a drug and you are mis-using it and u might overdose
i see what you did there
is it over the counter for 10$?

we're all in the wrong you see
maxx is actually the brightest 12 year old on these forums and is our supreme overlord
king of garbage
nice

we've never really had any talks from a drug user, we would sit in a sort of class and just listen about the "dangers of drugs" though.
er..it was a metaphor to explain my point
at this point you're reverse trolling yourself
if i'm reverse trolling myself then that would mean i'm trolling somebody else.

stop looking for the moral high ground by saying stuff like
everytime maxx posts anything anywhere you guys overreact to the extreme

Can we not make this a maxx drama?

stop looking for the moral high ground by saying stuff like
you can't deny that it's true, though
i'm not searching for any moral high ground mate just saying that responding to maxx is pretty much something that you're not going to win and it's moronic to continue
edit: it's probably pointless to continue to tell you that it's stupid to respond to maxx so do whatever
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 09:49:28 PM by Daswiruch »

I love how Maxx posted about Nickpb. Then Nickpb pulled a red herring about maxx stuffposting. The reason why he posted it was how bad the forums was.

I love how Maxx posted about Nickpb. Then Nickpb pulled a red herring about maxx stuffposting. The reason why he posted it was how bad the forums was.
Did you even see my original post?

I have no idea why maxx was defending joking about Self Delete. Speaks volumes imo

you can't deny that it's true, though
yeah i can.
you're not going to win
we already won when we made the 2 or 3 first posts about maxx because it put him in a catch-22, and all he can do now is passively/jokingly respond because he can't say stuff anymore right now without getting blasted.

not only is he annoying but he posts autistic memes

kill me

Did you even see my original post?
Yeah and you got reply about it.

Yeah and you got reply about it.
Did I?
Did I get many reply or just one reply

OH stuff dude I didn't see that post thank you

yeah i can.
we already won when we made the 2 or 3 first posts about maxx because it put him in a catch-22, and all he can do now is passively/jokingly respond because he can't say stuff anymore right now without getting blasted.
sorry what argument did you win again?
you might want to check that off on your internet arguments poster, because it does infact matter.