Author Topic: Star Wars rogue one hype  (Read 4492 times)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg

Discuss Star Wars. Circle jerk about how bad George Lucas is.

I think it's about the X-wing squadron that luke ends up commanding

All aboard the hype train! choo choo!

It seems like it will be a good movie. I'm not sure it will be a good Star Wars movie. Them choosing this girl that has "rebeled" a lot is just odd. If those charges are from the Galactic Empire, than it's a great move, but if it's from a bunch of nobodies, who's to say this girl won't turn on the rebels?

Also the AT-AT's on the beach, and the rebel troops running straight into them just looked dumb. "Hey look, a huge tank, lets run at it with our guns."

Some positives are that some of the storm troopers actually look threatening, which is a good thing.

I just hope the movie is better than the trailer.

Also the AT-AT's on the beach, and the rebel troops running straight into them just looked dumb.
They have all this fancy technology and they still fight like they're in the civil war

im really excited to see this one

a'ight this looks forgetin good

I think it's about the X-wing squadron that luke ends up commanding
It's about the group who stole the plans for the Death Star, which were delivered to Leia and ended up in R2D2.
Also the AT-AT's on the beach, and the rebel troops running straight into them just looked dumb. "Hey look, a huge tank, lets run at it with our guns."
You've clearly not played Battlefront's Walker Assault lol. Every game has a moment like that.

I'm excited. I don't mind if the characters are a little annoying or unrealistic, as this film is set pre-Episode 4, so we won't see them again in Ep 8/9.

And, not meaning to ruin the film here, but given the plot of the film, and their lack of presence in Ep 4-6, I'm not so sure that most of the leads will survive. But, we'll see.

You've clearly not played Battlefront's Walker Assault lol. Every game has a moment like that.
I have. And the AT-AT's forget anyone up that's in front of it. I don't understand the point you're saying here lol.

They should make a film about Darth Maul and the emperor

They should make a film about Darth Maul and the emperor
that'd be terrible, darth maul is a stuffty character

incorrect, maul was best bit of ep 1

This looks pretty awesome IMO

that'd be terrible, darth maul is a stuffty character
The entire prequels suck, however the character was pretty awesome.

The entire prequels suck, however the character was pretty awesome.
what character, there is literally no story about him except that he has a dual lightsaber
that's about all he's cool for