Author Topic: "New York, Vermont ban official state travel to Mississippi over LGBT law"-link  (Read 5103 times)

today i learned that saying that you wont serve LGBT groups because of religious purposes means that you're "disrespecting" LGBT
ftfy

It would be your problem if you get fined or thrown in jail
yes, if.

not my problem
stuff happens
"someone hurt my feelings, so I'm going to break the law and vandalize their stuff because they are mean"

ftfy

forcing someone against their religious beliefs is disrespectful too, buddy

how about you just go to someone that will cater to your needs instead of forcing the unwilling because you think its "disrespectful" for them to refuse

forcing someone against their religious beliefs is disrespectful too, buddy

im not forcing them to change, nor do i want them to. id just like to forget with them, which is also disrespectful of course, but an eye for an eye.
and yes of course ill go somewhere else.

im not forcing them to change, nor do i want them to. id just like to forget with them, which is also disrespectful of course, but an eye for an eye.
and yes of course ill go somewhere else.

yeah okay donnie, have fun with that

Why stop at religious beliefs? I thought America was about equality. This law is discriminatory against atheists and agnostics. This law doesn't go far enough.

We should just kill everyone so no one can have their feelings hurt

We should just kill everyone so no one can have their feelings hurt
Your name is not important

Why stop at religious beliefs? I thought America was about equality. This law is discriminatory against atheists and agnostics. This law doesn't go far enough.
Yeah, it should be that any business can refuse service to anyone for anything.

i don't believe that mississippi's law is right even in the slightest but banning official travel is stupid

Yeah, it should be that any business can refuse service to anyone for anything.

I can finally start my Aryan bakery.

i don't believe that mississippi's law is right even in the slightest but banning official travel is stupid
of course it is, the stupider the quicker they reverse this dumb law lmao

of course it is, the stupider the quicker they reverse this dumb law lmao
How is it a dumb law if it is supported by the 1st amendment?

We ain't china and we should be able to lose business if we choose too

How is it a dumb law if it is supported by the 1st amendment?

We ain't china and we should be able to lose business if we choose to
if it was completely normal, it wouldnt have such a negative repercussion, a flat out crazy travel ban, and wouldnt have been on the news.