so i got my temps and went driving today

Author Topic: so i got my temps and went driving today  (Read 1128 times)

well i got my temps on wednesday so forget you

but i went driving on  a c t u a l  r o a d s  today and that felt breddy good.

anyone else drivin

Yes I drive. For about a year.

Couple months until I am able to get my license. I hate NY standards half the time but you only have to wait 6 months to get your license.

I've had my permit for a year and a half and I haven't taken classes or anything.

...I'm turning 21 in a month.

Couple months until I am able to get my license. I hate NY standards half the time but you only have to wait 6 months to get your license.
lol isn't the temps test like $92 in NY because they hate drivers

lolwhat

I got my license for free and was given on the spot when I finished passing both exams.

lolwhat

I got my license for free and was given on the spot when I finished passing both exams.
>argentina

i got it for free too
soooo

its time again for me to bring up that driving classes in my country cost over a thousand euros wooooooooooooooooooooo
ur probably 1500 eur poorer per license (car, motorcycle, etc)

I don't drive.

I actually discourage driving. I'm a stop sign.

I have to wait about 7 more months to get my permit but I still drive, just out in the country where barely any cars drive at all, and sometimes along HW 88. Been driving since I was 12 too so I have some experience

lolwhat
Yeah I had to pay like $74 to get my permit, JUST my permit.

When I was in CO I only had a $14 fee and the test was super super easy, I couldn't convert it because CO failed to send me my damn permit, I've went there and called them multiple times and they said they were working on the issue, lots of bullstuff on that. (This is when I lived in CO)

Yeah I had to pay like $74 to get my permit, JUST my permit.

When I was in CO I only had a $14 fee and the test was super super easy, I couldn't convert it because CO failed to send me my damn permit, I've went there and called them multiple times and they said they were working on the issue, lots of bullstuff on that. (This is when I lived in CO)

Pretty sure the fee here is like $3.50 but idk for sure

I have to wait about 7 more months to get my permit but I still drive, just out in the country where barely any cars drive at all, and sometimes along HW 88. Been driving since I was 12 too so I have some experience
Wait, didn't you get banned?

Anyway, I'm 21 and have had a license for many years. I don't like driving though.