Author Topic: BlocklandBlockoCity's Butt Panic  (Read 40267 times)

On the topic on furries tbh i kinda respect them because they usually keep to their own threads, unlike SOME fandoms

more like
shut up and grow a pair, we're just joking
last i remember jokes are supposed to be funny, whilst your idea of a 'joke' is calling him mentally handicapped

Why is this labelled "free avatar megathread" in places?
I split this from the original thread for comedy preservation.

anyways, basically, stop stereotyping all furries/fursuiters like that, some people just like dressing up as animal people for perfectly innocent reasons.
you have to learn this: Stereotyping is bad. There's always an exception and sometimes what you think of as average is an extreme or an exception.
Hey guys, I found the furry.

Hey guys, I found the furry.
Hey guys, I found the guy who thinks anyone defending a group on the internet must be part of that group! I'm not a furry.

I'm not a furry.
Denial is the first step on the road to recovery.

could someone point me to where furries were even being discussed

like dude chill

furries are people who wear fursuits and starve for S E X
(this can be a lie)

True version:
Furries are Animals who have Human characteristics and Emotions and fellings, being able to talk, hold, use and etc.

What's wrong with this? I personally like anthropomorphic characters simply due to the fairytale or story telling aspect, and the characters obtain some of the traits from the animal counterparts, i mean i understand that some furries may be furries due to loveual special interestes, but i'm not a furry due to loveual content, rather the fantasy outlook on story telling and such. ( also, i don't have anything against the loveual side of the furry fandom, up until a certain point, i wouldn't judge someone on what floats their boat unless it's illegal.)

What's wrong with this? I personally like anthropomorphic characters simply due to the fairytale or story telling aspect, and the characters obtain some of the traits from the animal counterparts, i mean i understand that some furries may be furries due to loveual special interestes, but i'm not a furry due to loveual content, rather the fantasy outlook on story telling and such. ( also, i don't have anything against the loveual side of the furry fandom, up until a certain point, i wouldn't judge someone on what floats their boat unless it's illegal.)

From the context, i'm just going to assume he means the loveual aspect of the furry fandom, but not gonna lie, fur suits and stuff are something i'm not particularly fond of, and in my opinion, they make me very uncomfortable and kind of creep me out because of the hidden identity, the fact that most of the time you can't tell where they're looking, and honestly the only time i'd have a grudge against a furry is if he did something that still wouldn't be okay in the legal system, such as loveual harassment, verbal/physical harassment, etc.

last i remember jokes are supposed to be funny, whilst your idea of a 'joke' is calling him mentally handicapped
ho stuff

-___________________-

this thread has become cancerous

The funny thing is that he's been banned for a while.