Author Topic: BlocklandBlockoCity's Butt Panic  (Read 40914 times)

i play modded minecraft in lack of blockland.

[takes a 8-bit cola and sits in a chair]

what does this mean, is this supposed to be funny or something man said minecraft too fs

bbc must be special needs

bbc must be special needs
lets send him nickpbs butt pics

lets send him nickpbs butt pics

we're sending flat stones oh alrighty

[size=99pt ] NO[/size]

also stop with the sizes

Seriosuly? leave me alone
more like
shut up and grow a pair, we're just joking

Seriosuly? leave me alone
The best way to get us to leave you alone is to not act like a sperg, at this rate we are never gonna leave you alone.

[size=4 0pt]Seriosuly? leave me alone[/size]
Hey, have you tried not acting like a forgetong handicap for once in your life? That might get us to leave you alone.

or he could just take a break like he's been asked several times to no avail

blocko
i heavily advise that you

and seek help.

Why is this labelled "free avatar megathread" in places?
also...
when did BBC get control of the military?
shoo, shoo, you're not the president or government at all, get out of the control room

-------LINE OF SERIOUS------

Anyways, you have a problem with other people's special interestes
if they want to do that, you can't exactly stop them, so just get them to leave it off the forums
there's furries, fursuiters, and then people who have a furry special interest, three groups one of which is a subgroup of the other two
don't confuse all fursuiters with the people who have special interestes
why am I talking about this?
anyways, basically, stop stereotyping all furries/fursuiters like that, some people just like dressing up as animal people for perfectly innocent reasons.
you have to learn this: Stereotyping is bad. There's always an exception and sometimes what you think of as average is an extreme or an exception.

and there is no real line of "furry" or "not furry." If you RP, yes you're a furry. Watch a show? debatable. Not everyone who watches Zootopia is a furry, it's a weird line and it's kind of self-defined, based on how much you like furry stuff.

tl;dr stop stereotyping furries and/or fursuiters as people with special interestes and/or gay people (I saw you say they were gay at one point I think), you'll have to deal with special interestes, they exist, sorry, all you can do is keep away from the places they are and get them out of places they shouldn't be, I would guess that other people's special interestes are always weird

this is probably the time I've used the word special interest the most

there's no way to help you aside from asking you to take a chill pill, stop stereotyping, and learn that you have to deal with special interestes. You can try to get rid of them, and if you fail you can always adblock the image if it's being reposted a lot.