✵ ✴ - FORUMER OF THE DAY - ✴ ✵ | DAY XXXIV

Author Topic: ✵ ✴ - FORUMER OF THE DAY - ✴ ✵ | DAY XXXIV  (Read 38487 times)

Ohey.  I missed this.

I'm betting in going to be day 5

please if you can include a list of the quotes you picked or maybe post about it so somebody can find it because in the last thread "OH I MISSED MY DAY WHAT WAS MY QUOTE" or "OH I MISSED MY DAY stuff" were quite common, including me.

Also, cool, this was a fun thing to watch.

cnai b farumer of deh dhey? xDDDD
nah im glad to see this stuff back

will people with multiple alts be able to have their posts shown from across all accounts? (ex. my posts from The Killer Cop #311 and KillerCop311 combined with this acc's posts but keeping the current username on this alt) may have a better chance of finding decent quotes, too.

freek ur a meme queen

Day III

How to get in the votes?
It's a randomized list, no voting necessary.

please if you can include a list of the quotes you picked or maybe post about it so somebody can find it because in the last thread "OH I MISSED MY DAY WHAT WAS MY QUOTE" or "OH I MISSED MY DAY stuff" were quite common, including me.

Also, cool, this was a fun thing to watch.
I've been taking full screenshots of every day so if someone misses their day, I can have it backed up in image form. I might make a gallery for them but idk yet.

Are you only doing stats for someone's current account if they are an alt or are you gonna do the math (minus the PPD)?

Could you possibly list all previous peeps?

Like:

Day I — This Chump
Day II — This Other Chump

And so on...

Are you only doing stats for someone's current account if they are an alt or are you gonna do the math (minus the PPD)?
Well for a lot of people, I'm not sure what previous/other alts they've used, so I'm just going to base it off of their current account.

Day I — This Chump
Sure, forgot to do that in the OP, the only issue is how many characters it takes up after around 100 days, so I'll need to find a solution to that.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:16:27 PM by Freek »

Could you possibly list all previous peeps?

Like:

Day I — This Chump

And so on...