What do you have?

AMD
15 (26.8%)
Intel
2 (3.6%)
Nividia
39 (69.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Graphics Cards  (Read 4275 times)

https://youtu.be/ZcF36_qMd8M
Wait are you supporting the video or what?

If yes let me dismiss you real quick.
idk if you knew this but nvidia is a company and as a company it supposed to make money so it can maintain operatations and continue to make products. Part of being a company is competition. So why wouldn't they do this lol
If anything they should be applauded for this

plus AMD does the same stuff so i don't get why you linked this

I'm sure you know what a "monopoly" is, so: compare gpu sales numbers by brand(amd/nvidia), then pay attention to either company's actions and tell me which of the two is trying their hardest to remove the competition. you should know that a lack of serious competition typically translates to slowed innovation, and will mean less options for the consumers

i don't get why you linked this
geez captain passive-aggressive chill don't try to think about what someone posted on the internet too hard lmao

Except this isn't a lack of serious competition this is the exact opposite, It's a demonstration of fierce competition

yeah and with dx12 no one should be bitching anymore

Get a 750ti, it should be cheaper now since the 940 and 960 series are what is actively sold now.

Also still waiting on that AMD and NVIDIA option.
i already have the 460 on me, im just missing the psu

Nvidia GTX 750ti

intel core i7 860 2.93ghz

i can run arma 3 50-60fps despite my processor being 5 years old and constantly destroyed by the terabyte of junk i have on my 5 year old disc drive.

fite me.

I own an AMD Radeon HD 7700 currently, but I have plans to be able to buy a computer someday that has a newer motherboard capable of handling more power, and buy a very nice Nvidia graphics card, right now it's not really a main priority but I can tell that Nvidia can be miles better.

idk if you knew this but nvidia is a company and as a company it supposed to make money so it can maintain operatations and continue to make products. Part of being a company is competition. So why wouldn't they do this lol
Yes as everyone is aware that the goal of firms are to provide a service and sustain themselves but having their tech not work well with a competitor's processors is neither here nor there in that aspect.

It's just a thing that happens as a disadvantage to people who buy AMD. It's not particularly fair or unfair business so i can't say I care for how Nvidia chooses to use the tech that they own.
If anything they should be applauded for this
nah not really

nah not really
Yes really. That's a brilliant business move and they should be applauded for smart business tactics

Yes really. That's a brilliant business move and they should be applauded for smart business tactics
???

That's like saying McDonalds not revealing the secret sauce recipe on their Big Macs is a genius marketing strategy. It's common sense that all companies use things they themselves created/acquired to their advantage over competitors.

Perhaps the only thing that makes it any different is that games made in Gameworks run better on Nvidia GPUs, which isn't them as much as it is the devs for those games that make those decisions. And honestly if you wanted higher quality gaming experiences you bought Nvidia anyways so I don't see the huge deal here.

That's like saying McDonalds not revealing the secret sauce recipe on their Big Macs is a genius marketing strategy. It's common sense that all companies use things they themselves created/acquired to their advantage over competitors.

you literally proved his point with this

you literally proved his point with this
elaborate becuase i don't see how this was an exceptional business practice instead of being the default in any business situation