icigarettes

Author Topic: icigarettes  (Read 8099 times)

not only that but on his earlyer topoc of the one that joins and leave if anyone can get iSpike's id i thank you very much and we were just joking

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT IT!!!
It is ID 1513 BIATCH!!!!

You know what happens when one joins my server? iBan.

User was iBanned for this post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT IT!!!
It is ID 1513 BIATCH!!!!

user was banned for this post

EDIT: it won't go red. :panda:

Orly?

I am not  banned yet...

Code: [Select]
[quote author=Justin1221 link=topic=29579.msg439004#msg439004 date=1202097667]
[font=Verdana]user was banned for this post[/font]
[/quote]

Completely wrong.

Code: [Select]
[quote author=Justin1221 link=topic=29579.msg439004#msg439004 date=1202097667]
[b][color=Red]user was banned for this post[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Capitalize the 'U' and you have a good "User was banned for this post"

I lol'd at garry

Like when I asked on a pet forum about whether my dog could have cancer. They said that if his balls tasted bitter he has. Then they laughed when I said they didn’t. Pricks.

I like the iThings. jsut hate the iName. If I crash, I say iCrash. If someone asks what I'm doind, I say iBuild. (it's also my name for the building thinggy, that and Brick-Builder 30000) Hate apple, MacAir sucks, but you can't beat those i's.

that would be more iBrand than iName.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 08:29:21 PM by Justin1221 »

User was banned for this post

like that?

still didn't work

Just use [red][/red] tags, they are easier to type and use.

Looks like you figured out how to use it 2 seconds before I posted. And now you've edited it again, I don't notice anything different though.

Also, Badspot has banned people for putting imitation ban alerts in their posts before. I don't really know if he actively enforces it though or it's just on a few occasions.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 08:26:39 PM by Wedge »

i know. im about to get rid of it.

You know what Spation, I don't like your name, so you're banned for a week.  Also, you have too many posts.  Maybe that should be another week. 

You guys are fucking tools. 

Cant he ban people from his server for reasons he want?
its his server he can ban who ever he wants
ban me for this but im on his side

I only ban people if I really need to, Also  I got banned from a server for saying a few words, and they were not even bad words. -.-  But of course the Admin was like 10 or 11 so I guess thats what you get for joining a server with such a young Admin.  What I'm trying to point out is players ban other players for the most stupidest things I've ever seen, and it gets very annoying, especially when it happens to me.  I think V9 should reset all bans  :iceCream:.  This is what happened yesterday:

Server 1: Kicked while I was building.  Reason: Annoying me...
lol I was not even near the admin.  And it was just us two.

Server 2: Banned for saying something like "I'm on your bed". Reason: grow up.

I find them two both really stupid.  I swear, some of these admins need an IQ test before they can access the admin control panel, and if they fail their should be an automated admin, that will sure fix things right up.  :cookieMonster:

Some servers are just run by people who don't care about who or what they ban, for whatever reason. I just shrug and move on with life, if that happens. Also, I'm reminded to never go back to that server, anyway.