Check out this mouse I just bought.

Author Topic: Check out this mouse I just bought.  (Read 3043 times)

http://www.amazon.com/aLLreLi-4000DPI-Programmable-Ergonomic-Symmetrical/dp/B00HYPCP0M?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02

It's pretty cool, I set the colors for it and everything. The colors aren't just cosmetic, either.

I can specify a DPI to a specific color so I know which color has what specific tightness of the cursor.

>$14.99
have fun in 3 months

>$14.99
have fun in 3 months
just about to say the same thing, you normally should spend more than $30 for a gaming mouse

looks like something assimilated by the borg

>$14.99
have fun in 3 months

Bro that was the amazon prime sale price.

Regular price is 40.

I can set this stuff to any color, this stuff is cool.

I can set this stuff to any color, this stuff is cool.
have you only just discovered gaming mice?

I never considered buying one before. lol

You act as if gaming mice are a common thing to buy.

That configuration window looks like some game launcher made in like 2007 or something

Regular price is 40.
thing is you'll never see that mouse anywhere near that price. You gotta be careful with sales on Amazon, because people will set the price high, and put it on sale so it looks like you're getting a good deal on a product when in reality you're paying the normal price.

I'm pretty confident that that price never fluctuates far from $15.

I love my mouse. I've had it for 3 years now and it still works flawlessly. Goes to show that the extra money really pays off

holy forget that settings window
That configuration window looks like some game launcher made in like 2007 or something

>$14.99
have fun in 3 months

Regular price is 40.

okay, have fun in 4 months