got my first afterschool detention

Author Topic: got my first afterschool detention  (Read 1821 times)

i got attention for about like 7 days in total from elementary to middle

never got any in high school (yet, hopefully none)

I got suspended for biting a person's leg.

I got a "yellow card" (get 5 and you're expelled from the school) because someone said i did something that i didn't actually do.
Someone screamed in the corridor while i was in the toilet room. A teacher entered the room and asked who it was, and all of the cuntsmoker arabian muslim kids instantly said it was me even though i'm almost entirely sure it wasn't. The teacher bought it and gave me a yellow card.
proof that all muslims are terrorists
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 05:06:57 PM by Blockchip »

My friend got a tracking form for sitting sideways in class.

I've only had detention twice, and I'm going into highschool next year

I've had lunch detention before but my teacher forgot to write up a slip, so I got to skip it entirely (the teacher-aid let me too)

I've had afterschool detention before too. It was boring but I just had to stay after school for 30 minutes

I had lunch detention for over half of my junior year.

i had a detention once earlier this year for ditching school early and that was my only one ever

We have in school suspensions but not detentions.

Quite a few years ago, I got suspended for knocking some friend unconscious with a textbook.

Good times.

I got an after-school detention in my first week of High School for not doing homework.

Needless to say, I made it my challenge in life to never do homework again for the length of High School.

I stabbed a guy with a compass and he got a detention for it.

My only real detention in school was for not going to 'science detention'.
Basically, I just changed to a new school and starting in new classes and forgot about a homework for chemistry. That meant I should have gone to 'science detention' after school, but my chemistry teacher (an insufferable prick and the only teacher I never liked even a bit) just assumed I knew that and neglected to tell me.
He asked for my homework, I said I didn't have it, and he just said 'ok'.
As I never went to the first detention, I was supposed to go the next week. But I didn't. So it rolled over again and again, until eventually it meant I was down for a lunch detention.

And for some reason lunch ones, and who had them, were published in the daily tutor report, so I found out in morning tutorial and had to go.
Anyway, I went, my year head/english teacher saw me, asked me why I was there, I explained how it was a misunderstanding about a forgotten homework from two months ago, and she let me go early.

I don't know how, but every single year I was in middle-school I always managed to get an in-school suspension the week before thanksgiving. The first was gambling, the second was some SJW dude going nutso on me because I drew a swastika as a joke, and the third was hitting somebody. All on the same week/month, 3 different years.

I got detention another 2 times, I pushed over someone who had been harassing me for a while, and the second was because I said the word "queef" at lunch kek. After middle school I never got in trouble, except for one time I pranked a dude (GONE WRONG) and he got hella mad and punched me so we both had to pick up trash during lunch

Congrats you're officially a kool kid

Detention for not saying hello when in a place where you have to not talk. Detention for 3 months i think.