Tree of Life - Double drop rate & +20% exp for 48 hours!

Author Topic: Tree of Life - Double drop rate & +20% exp for 48 hours!  (Read 2546 times)

It’s time to play REAL RPG. Thousands of players enjoy playing Tree of Life at the same time, then their behaviors change the world in real time. Life, Economy, wars, monsters and communications with players, which are an important part of Tree of Life like gears for the one big beautiful wheel.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/361800/
84% positive review on steam

"This game is the combination of Runescape, Clash of Clans, and Rust. There are tons of skills to level up, I'd recommend joining friends and master different skills to have a powerful guild. I've definitely lost track of time getting immersed into this game." - Furdle.

Blockland Players
(The game is split between three servers)

North America
-
-
-

Europe
-Furdle
-
-

Asia
-
-
-

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 06:14:25 PM by Lord Furdle »

did you just quote yourself in the op

he's a wise man, don't doubt him

Just so it wasn't confused with official statements from the game, didn't meant to come off as anything else.

"this game looks ok I guess" - legoboss

"I'M SICK OF YOUR stuff!" - JonTron

"Furdle gives the best game reviews" - Furdle

"looks cool" - Freek

RPG's are for queers - FDR

Anyone thinking of getting this game should start on the EU server (its not laggy from America) and then hit me up. I'm part of a large guild and will help ya out.

Anyone thinking of getting this game should start on the EU server (its not laggy from America) and then hit me up. I'm part of a large guild and will help ya out.
-furdle