Cool Flash Games You Guys Remember

Author Topic: Cool Flash Games You Guys Remember  (Read 9766 times)

Remember when flash games were the stuff? Yeah, post your favorites.

forgot how much i loved these

Stick Wars and Plazma Burst

Storm The House, Age of War, and Bloxorz.

Raze and plasma burst

Raiden X
Boxheads
Creeper Tower Defense
RoboSlug
A koopa's revenge
Super Smash Flash
Some game that involved mario firing guns
Line Rider
Free Rider
Fancy Pants Adventure
Bass Abyss

If I remember other ones I'll post them, might be fun to go back and play some of these, it should be noted that Raiden X is pretty much a flash port of Raiden II for arcade, well ported if you ask me, graphics and the midi's used for it are also done from scratch.

Its a shame most of these will die when Flash is abandoned and breaks over the years, at least the active devs will port their games to HTML5.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 07:10:50 PM by ZERØ »

Raiden X
Boxheads
Super Smash Flash
Some game that involved mario firing guns
Line Rider
Free Rider
Fancy Pants Adventure
my man

There was that one game...
It was a turn-based strategy game with a shooting range minigame. There were classes for the units that were suspiciously similar to the tf2 setup of classes (there was a sniper, a scout-like class, a heavy-like class, etc) and the game had a lot of grey.

I can't remember it's name but i really want to so here's some random stuff i remember about it and if anyone recognizes this can they please tell me thanks
According to the scout-like class' description-thing, they were an ex-musician could hear the bullet casings drop and that somehow helped them dodge the bullets because that's not ridiculous at all
According to the sniper class' description, they were an ex-painter that now paints the walls red with blood or something stupid like that
The heavy-like class really likes their gun, the game's logo was orange-ish i think and it had a name with numbers like Five5 or something similar.

Don't hold me on any of those or assume that its' not the right game because it doesn't match a specific one of those. The game was on Kongregate.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:54:33 PM by Blockchip »

Boxheads
Super Smash Flash
PhorzenFlame
Fancy Pants Adventure
Electric Man 2
Bloxorz
Bloons Tower Defense
Interactive Buddy
Super Mario Remix Boss Edition
Ragdoll Avalanche 2

You Have To Burn The Rope