Author Topic: PSA: Forum Accounts are being Hijacked; for those who are not looking in drama  (Read 13135 times)

I'm sure if you didn't put your forum account info anywhere, you should be fine.

why did my laptop not automatically log in to blockland forums
uh why did some of the post are not new
abandon account must get alt rip

edit: why did i loving panic i jut changed my password for my account and my gmail account (since i use both same passwords(i also made them different passwords now))
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:45:07 PM by SubDaWoofer »

I'm sure if you didn't put your forum account info anywhere, you should be fine.

that's the thing though, as far as we know, no one has posted their information anywhere. they're coming from bloxcity

Uhh guys: https://www.bloxcity.com/forum/thread/27754

For those too afraid to open it, the guy explains that it was BLOXCity Extensions causing accounts to get hacked by the developers. But I highly doubt anyone here installed any extension related to Bloxcity..

But I highly doubt anyone here installed any extension related to Bloxcity..
yeah... I don't think this is how they got access to accounts in blf

yeah... I don't think this is how they got access to accounts in blf
You should be able to, you can steal the cookie data from forum.blockland.us and then send a connection to their site

That's for bloxcity accounts and not BLF though

You should be able to, you can steal the cookie data from forum.blockland.us and then send a connection to their site
have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe that some of the people who got hijacked didn't actually download the extension therefore it is impossible for them to get forgeted with your brown townogy.

but guess what: they got forgeted. valen didn't log in since 2014
this is not how it worked.

but you know what let's try something!
i don't know if the people suffered a hijack or not but:
did you know what bloxcity was before yesterday when gamefandan got forgeted?
feel free to answer via twitter if you wish.

hacked by the developers.
hold on

you're saying the creators of this cheap roblox knock-off are the ones moderating this forum siege?

jesus they're probably going to keep doing this until some outer-power interferes

really REALLY glad i never clicked on any blox city links

They're not virus things I think if that's what you mean

3 New accounts were hijacked.
Defcon Lowered.

i dont think BLOXcity is the problem here, they are even telling people to uninstall the extensions(even if thier just some teenagers wanting some quick emone). I think its some l33t h5x0r found out of a random website that could trick gullible people.