PSA: Forum Accounts are being Hijacked; for those who are not looking in drama

Author Topic: PSA: Forum Accounts are being Hijacked; for those who are not looking in drama  (Read 13152 times)

I mean it obviously has to be someone who is familiar with the forum culture.

They knew exactly how to get users banned and "Self Deleted" them.
Here it says "LEGOSEED WAS HERE"

Also, it must be someone aware of the surroundings of BLF, as one of them is "leaving" Blockland.

Pretty sure it's that guy

deighton2003, from the description, it's clearly him.

He changed the signature of many to "deighton2003 is the best!!"

but he hasn't Self Deleted any of them? the only one that got banned was gamefandan and im pretty sure the guy just randomly posted idgaf which happened to get him banned

if you get hijacked log off on all sites you're logged in on, and clear all your cookies. they could use your account on other sites too if i'm right about them stealing session ids

this is totally Iban's revenge
if this were iban that would be amazing but i don't think this is like him lol

but he hasn't Self Deleted any of them? the only one that got banned was gamefandan and im pretty sure the guy just randomly posted idgaf which happened to get him banned
na they're posting things like that on purpose, there have also been some leaving posts along with dismissive stuff. ofc now it's just spam cus that's more fun lol

Oh, I must have mixed up a post then.

Ok so maybe it is some random idiot.

What's worse it appears it also might be roblox related now, bloxcity was just the fall guy.

if you get hijacked log off on all sites you're logged in on, and clear all your cookies. they could use your account on other sites too if i'm right about them stealing session ids
there are security measures on this stuff for this very reason

probably tighter the  smf 1.1.2s outdated stuff

Also I suggest no one gets on Bloxcity for safety.

First of all, they're looking for visitors.
Second, it could be hacking our accounts, probably not, but you never know.

the obvious solution is to delete the blockland Forums.

the obvious solution is to delete the blockland Forums.

I like the idea of this. /s

they are, badspot is not banning because he knows this is happening and can see the ip is different from the real and the hijacker

I like the idea of this. /s

Yeah okay.

(check the dates)

either you waited 5-6 long years and picked now to post or this account is busted too.

Yeah okay.

(check the dates)

either you waited 5-6 long years and picked now to post or this account is busted too.
a pretty old player
he's fine i told him about it on steam earlier
it is him his account wasn't even connected to a key until like a minute ago lol

this is totally Iban's revenge
ephialtes's revenge: okiver strikes back

they are, badspot is not banning because he knows this is happening and can see the ip is different from the real and the hijacker

or maybe because badspot is OFFLINE?