Author Topic: Welcome to a more secure BLF.  (Read 3246 times)

I'm pissed that I missed something like this.

well that was an eventful few hours

Why the lol
cus he's wrong ?
particularly because he's wrong but pretending that he knows enough to be right

and evidently badspot doesn't even know about it (or why the heck would he use comodo)
https://blockland.us/?

also something to note, the forums already had SSL, but it was broken (404 error on all pages)

Why the lol
cus if something that's free is functionally and effectively identical to something you pay for, it would be dumb to not choose the free option

i've noticed that most "new posts" things are also being a bit Goofy now. like it takes a couple visits before it marks it as read

those were some of the longest hours of my life. i checked my browser to see how much time i spend on blf in a month. i was not surprised

Total   44:24   100%   

1.   forum.blockland.us   20:23   46%   

2.   www.netflix.com   8:34   19%   

3.   www.youtube.com   3:47   9%   

4.   www.reddit.com   2:37   6%   

5.   www.google.com   1:50   4%   

6.   www.scp-wiki.net   1:47   4%   

7.   imgur.com   0:30   1%   

8.   www.imdb.com   0:23   1%   

9.   en.wikipedia.org   0:19   1%   

10.   i.imgur.com   0:15   1%

edit: jc i just realized those are links and i got really scared it was gonna auto link researchhub or something and get me banned

I didnt realize 100 bucks is expensive lmao
oh no badspot will have to use his money gained from alt-accounts to pay for this

oh no badspot will have to use his money gained from alt-accounts to pay for this
Hahahaha lol

still version 1.1.20 of smf which is 10 years old

still version 1.1.20 of smf which is 10 years old
1.1.20 was released two years ago
but I do think it would be worth it to put in the work to upgrade it to smf 2. he could even pay someone else to do it if he didn't have the time

also
i've noticed that most "new posts" things are also being a bit Goofy now. like it takes a couple visits before it marks it as read
as far as I can tell it's only acting like that when you have the latest post in the thread
can't imagine why
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 05:11:37 PM by Foxscotch »

as far as I can tell it's only acting like that when you have the latest post in the thread
can't imagine why
it's happening regardless for me

can't imagine why
Nah, it was doing it to this thread when Zealot posted in it

cus he's wrong ?
particularly because he's wrong but pretending that he knows enough to be right
that's pretty rude