2016/04/17 - PAX East Booth Part 2

Author Topic: 2016/04/17 - PAX East Booth Part 2  (Read 70290 times)

Were there interesting visitors?

That's great to hear, hopefully both The Forgettable Dungeon and Perennial become as popular, if not more popular, than Blockland

i think the forgettable dungeon ironically will become more memorable than blockland and surpass blockland's current popularity

When is Pax 2017? I want to go to buy more alts pay you guys a visit.

When is Pax 2017? I want to go to buy more alts pay you guys a visit.

pretty sure he means the date, not year u silly goof
Fight me.

Sadly my tv was a casualty of exhibiting at PAX East, it survived the whole experience just to get destroyed during move out or when being transported back in my car :(

RIP in pieces. #2soon

In good news there's a lot of exciting and big things potentially happening for my game, that I can't talk about at all publicly!

Any update on the Mac beta? I've been eagerly waiting.

Any update on the Mac beta? I've been eagerly waiting.
+1

Sadly my tv was a casualty of exhibiting at PAX East, it survived the whole experience just to get destroyed during move out or when being transported back in my car :(

RIP in pieces. #2soon

In good news there's a lot of exciting and big things potentially happening for my game, that I can't talk about at all publicly!
saw this on Twitter. RIP in TV </3

New kickstarter- save Rotondo's TV.

That's great to hear, hopefully both The Forgettable Dungeon and Perennial become as popular, if not more popular, than Blockland
Then the Blockland Forums become the Perennial Forums, a la Age of Time Forums to BL Forums