Author Topic: 2016/04/17 - PAX East Booth Part 2  (Read 70313 times)

Cool, dude.  So as for how the dungeons are generated, are there unlimited levels or does it just go on indefinitely?

y'all are rattling my bones4 with these puns

Rodnotor is the fat guy on the left, right?

You have such a soothing voice.

Cool, dude.  So as for how the dungeons are generated, are there unlimited levels or does it just go on indefinitely?
I'm sure that an endless mode is possible, but the current mode of play by default is that you play three increasingly large dungeons in each theme, followed by a boss at the end of each theme. Rotondo said he wants four themes total before he releases the game.

do u skateboard rotondo

I'm sure that an endless mode is possible, but the current mode of play by default is that you play three increasingly large dungeons in each theme, followed by a boss at the end of each theme. Rotondo said he wants four themes total before he releases the game.

If it already isn't in the game, a lava theme would be cool.

Who ever disliked the video should be put into the forgettable dungeon

make an underwater level. people love underwater levels.

i loving hate underwater levels with a passion
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:30:38 PM by Drydess »

Sadly my tv was a casualty of exhibiting at PAX East, it survived the whole experience just to get destroyed during move out or when being transported back in my car :(

RIP in pieces. #2soon

In good news there's a lot of exciting and big things potentially happening for my game, that I can't talk about at all publicly!
Holy stuff.

i loving hate underwater levels with a passion
Drydess be like

idk if this has been asked before but

if theres splitscreen is it coming out for consoles? @forgettable dungeon

idk if this has been asked before but

if theres splitscreen is it coming out for consoles? @forgettable dungeon

There is split screen right now on the PC beta, I really want to do consoles but nothings set in stone yet.

Edit: since I am king of this page here are random gifs from my game:

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:53:56 PM by Rotondo »