waffles or pancakes (french toast is not an option)

Poll

well?

19 (35.2%)

35 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: waffles or pancakes (french toast is not an option)  (Read 2480 times)

I make the best waffles
Pancakes are boring to make

i can't appreciate a pancake but I love myself some good waffles

also here's a tip. waffle house makes the best waffles god tier go in and ask for the sunrise sampler tho you get a side of either hash brown or grits and I'm that southern style boy so I go for grits and you can get also ham bacon or sausage I love the sausage then you get two eggs and you gotta cook them over easy and don't forget the waffle just ask for that butter milk and mmm holy freaking goodness it's like heaven on 3 separate plates

i cant stand waffle house its so filthy and the waiters smell bad and theres tons of flies everywhere

PANCAKES
AND THIS WAS ALREADY A GREAT DEBATE

i cant stand waffle house its so filthy and the waiters smell bad and theres tons of flies everywhere
idk what waffle house you've been to but mines great

at least the food is

also here's a tip. waffle house makes the best waffles god tier go in and ask for the sunrise sampler tho you get a side of either hash brown or grits and I'm that southern style boy so I go for grits and you can get also ham bacon or sausage I love the sausage then you get two eggs and you gotta cook them over easy and don't forget the waffle just ask for that butter milk and mmm holy freaking goodness it's like heaven on 3 separate plates
QFT

I've been to waffle house a few times and I loving loved it. Their waffles are legit the best you could ever taste, with syrup poured all over too. Along with a side of grits with sugar and butter mixed in, and eggs as another side? Oh my god, this is a meal that when eaten, you'll think you're in heaven

I never knew waffle house existed I thought it was just a thing from the movie Bolt

idk what waffle house you've been to but mines great

at least the food is
well i live in florida and its insect central here so

well i live in florida and its zika virus central here so
Ftfy