Nienhaus1 - Spam / Possibly hijacked account; Image spam in "Forums"

Author Topic: Nienhaus1 - Spam / Possibly hijacked account; Image spam in "Forums"  (Read 1717 times)

nienhaus1

Useless / spam posts. Possibly hijacked(?:
Quote from: signature
saved account from hijacks
Was inactive from late October 2015, and then randomly comes back with useless posts on the day of the hijackings.

ok
how are ppl getting hacked also bloxcity is cool
yay i like north korea
give me
ok
ok
ok
what is idgaf
kk!
asdafsadfdafssx
a
alright
what will we do??
I don't know if anyone has declared this guy 'hijacked' but I haven't seen anyone shed light on it, so I took the initiative.

Image spam in "Forums" by troll user inco

Spammers:

Toxicology

SubDaWoofer

I cannot directly quote the images, you can check them out for yourself by visiting the thread linked above.

A total of 10 spam images were posted in the thread by Toxicology.

A total of 9 spam images were posted by SubDaWoofer

Quote from:  my post in the forums thread
just because the op is spamming and stuffposting it does not mean its okay for everyone else to spam and stuffpost

I'm about 99% sure that neinhaus1 was hijacked, but the other two are just being stupid as usual

/support. The image spam was very handicapped and immature of them to do so along with Nienhaus1 as well

does spam in a spam thread really inconvenience you that much?
but yeah, neinhaus was hijacked and the hijacker changed the signature to make it say he saved the account from the hijacker

does spam in a spam thread really inconvenience you that much?

no it doesn't inconvenience anyone but that doesn't mean that its okay

no it doesn't inconvenience anyone but that doesn't mean that its okay
why's it a problem if it's not an inconvenience?

I knew nienhaus way back in the day, i don't think he would really come back just to do something like this. was 99.9% hijacked

nienhaus died but was denied a good afterlife because of cp and now he has to wander the forums, haunting us forever

why's it a problem if it's not an inconvenience?

children die every day from starvation in africa

is it a problem?  yes

is it an inconvenience to me?  no

children die every day from starvation in africa

is it a problem?  yes

is it an inconvenience to me?  no
it's an inconvenience to them
if they were starving but they didn't care, then no, starvation in africa wouldn't be a problem

"Forums" thread is failbinned or otherwise deleted

uh yeah it was figured out that he was hijacked as soon as he started posting. That spam was just from his hijacking, he's got his account back now.

DrHitlus went into his account, changed his signature and changed the password. I gave nienhaus the password (hitlus gave it to me so I could give it to nienhaus), which he should have changed by now.