seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164204 times)

oh wow i sure loving love the new catacombs
theyre extremely short if you ignore the side quest stuff

why is the zwei so annoying to get

oh wow i sure loving love the new catacombs
spoilers on the boss there i think i don't know:
i hate that damn skeleton boss so much, not because he's hard or anything, but because i almost beat him and then died out of nowhere as if i was in the kill cloud that's behind him.
the god damn kill cloud moves up first and is invisible when the boss moves up. in case you didn't get that the god damn cloud that kills you in seconds moves up before the boss and is invisible while doing that.
like how the hell am i expected to react to that when i'm wailing on his damn friendship bracelets

spoilers on the boss there i think i don't know:
i hate that damn skeleton boss so much, not because he's hard or anything, but because i almost beat him and then died out of nowhere as if i was in the kill cloud that's behind him.
the god damn kill cloud moves up first and is invisible when the boss moves up. in case you didn't get that the god damn cloud that kills you in seconds moves up before the boss and is invisible while doing that.
like how the hell am i expected to react to that when i'm wailing on his damn friendship bracelets

yeah the same thing happened to me and i was so loving pissed

I never get summoned for the blue sentinels/wolf of farron. Does anyone else have this problem?

Did you go to the cathedral area first?

Cathedral of the deep? No I did not. I beat the abyss guys first before going there.

before i waste ten years on this boss:
has anyone beaten yhorm and if so does the storm sword or whatever it's called actually do something special against him or no

before i waste ten years on this boss:
has anyone beaten yhorm and if so does the storm sword or whatever it's called actually do something special against him or no

hit him with fully charged wind slashes

abyss watchers r gay
jk beat them ez
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 11:07:39 PM by Unwritten Calender »

hit him with fully charged wind slashes
i didn't even know it could be charged
i thought yhorm was a badass no-gimmicks boss that made beating him rely solely on your dodging. and then i charged the blade and he is such a god damn lame boss.

i was so upset that i had to stop playing the game. i have never been that disappointed at any of these games before, not even the moon presence made me that disappointed

i didn't even know it could be charged
i thought yhorm was a badass no-gimmicks boss that made beating him rely solely on your dodging. and then i charged the blade and he is such a god damn lame boss.

i was so upset that i had to stop playing the game. i have never been that disappointed at any of these games before, not even the moon presence made me that disappointed

i mean, nobody's forcing you to use the weapon against him, you could've restarted the fight

i mean, nobody's forcing you to use the weapon against him, you could've restarted the fight
i could've, but my only good weapon was the broadsword and i didn't even get him to half health with the broadsword before the durability on it was a little under half
i also completely forgot about repair powder until today