Author Topic: Banned  (Read 7533 times)

anyone else think this might actually be furling? they type in that same sort of way..

People who learn sign language for the majority of their life are horrible at writing/typing because sign language and regular english have entirely different grammar arrangements.

It's actually fairly common to find deaf people who have severe communication skills, even in hand writing/typing.

I'm guessing OP had issues understanding what he's doing wrong, especially when grammar can be all jumbled of for some deaf people. Things like 'dont freekill' won't make much sense to someone who is used to seeing 'kill equals bad' in sign

People who learn sign language for the majority of their life are horrible at writing/typing because sign language and regular english have entirely different grammar arrangements.

It's actually fairly common to find deaf people who have severe communication skills, even in hand writing/typing.
exactly , I agree with you

I don't think it's fair to ban OP for such a long time considering they have such bad communication skills. Also, OP says that he's 20 years old, so it can be assumed that he is capable of understanding even simple concepts. I'd try to actually reason with him BEFORE giving him a 48 hour ban for something he probably didn't even know he did wrong.

Also, for anyone who calls bullstuff on me, these are sources provided by the American Sign Language University:
ASL Grammar
How and why ASL and Spoken Language are different

But he will lower my banned from Crowns Jailbreak from 48 hours to 24 hours

But he will lower my banned from Crowns Jailbreak from 48 hours to 24 hours
Just a pointer, make sure you add some proof to a drama if you ever post another one, such as taking screenshots of what happened with ShareX or the default snipping tool.

where's betel mcdeaf guy when you need him

oh
if someone is born deaf, what language do they think in?

screams

is your in game name dgreen5 or something

is your in game name dgreen5 or something
can't be, dgreen5 isn't deaf

can't be, dgreen5 isn't deaf
multiple times in merp servers ive played with him on he's said he was deaf

I don't think it's fair to ban OP for such a long time

Considering the aforementioned gamemode relies on a specific team to have the logic skills to not just randomly shoot everything on sight, I'd say OP should be banned permanently.