Banned

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 7535 times)

Considering the aforementioned gamemode relies on a specific team to have the logic skills to not just randomly shoot everything on sight, I'd say OP should be banned permanently.
can't he just be banned from being on that specific team?

can't he just be banned from being on that specific team?

Well I mean you could if you're willing to give any random forgeto a third/fourth chance but this guy still doesn't think he did anything wrong and that being deaf means he couldn't have possibly read the written rules. I don't see why he should be let back on the server after making this big of a stink about getting banned for completely disregarding the fundamental rules of a gamemode that the gamemode needs followed in order to function

48 hours is actually too short in this case where a doof is loving over your server

deaf means he couldn't have possibly read the written rules
The rules written on that server are probably meant for people who are pretty literate in english language. OP isn't, so maybe since he got clarification about the issue now, he'll understand.

You realize he just needed it to be explained to him in a different way

The rules written on that server are probably meant for people who are pretty literate in english language. OP isn't, so maybe since he got clarification about the issue now, he'll understand.

This guy, to get guard, had to watch every single guard and warden perform the task given to them before becoming a guard himself and didn't even so much as attempt to emulate anything anyone else was doing, rather going straight to RDMing. At that point it is less of a failure upon the admins to "help" this poor sap figure out how to play a loving server and instead it's OP's failure to learn how the game works when he was given many, many chances to.

do the wardens need to speak in all 6 languages of the UN, then asl with it?
like really if they don't know basic english then it just isn't practical to do something like that, especially with asl considering that it's not like it's a written language

Blockland pretty much is like 95% english based community.

Blockland pretty much is like 95% english based community.
I see the occasional Spanish speaking player
On-Topic: The OP really confuses me.

OP, you rdmed me as i came out of my cell. We told you in the chat several times to stop shooting at us, so I don't see how your disability correlates with your reading comprehension abilities... just read the rules next time and u wont be banned

OP, you rdmed me as i came out of my cell. We told you in the chat several times to stop shooting at us, so I don't see how your disability correlates with your reading comprehension abilities... just read the rules next time and u wont be banned
There is no way that he can misread "Stop!" like 80 times in a row

this thread is golden
im so glad i went on drama today

ive read the rules on many occasions, and they are very practical and not hard to follow, hell my little brother could easily read them and follow them

OP doesn't need it explained, it should be simple enough. Just because they are deaf doesn't mean they should be excused.

Don't worry I just back to Crowns Jailbreak