Author Topic: Toxicology - Spam, stuffposting  (Read 11993 times)

No, clownfish is right. You are too, but less right than he is. Yes, something being in a different context, in a place it isn't supposed to be is the basis of a lot of jokes. But what Toxicology is posting is not jokes. Nobody in the thread finds it amusing, several people have told him to forget off and yet he keeps doing it. If you sincerely think he's doing it to be funny, and not just doing it to be an starfish (which is a distinction a lot of people here seem to have difficulty making), then I'm sorry, you're probably a little bit mentally deficient.

No, clownfish is right. You are too, but less right than he is. Yes, something being in a different context, in a place it isn't supposed to be is the basis of a lot of jokes. But what Toxicology is posting is not jokes. Nobody in the thread finds it amusing, several people have told him to forget off and yet he keeps doing it. If you sincerely think he's doing it to be funny, and not just doing it to be an starfish (which is a distinction a lot of people here seem to have difficulty making), then I'm sorry, you're probably a little bit mentally deficient.

no i know he's doing it to be an ass

(which is a distinction a lot of people here seem to have difficulty making)
Probably difficult because sarcasm is very difficult to display trough text, so it could be taken both ways, but it's up to the poster to say which is right, Tox never does or shows that though
But then again his name is Toxicology so there's a subtle hint right there

no i know he's doing it to be an ass
uh
then why are you saying it's funny...?

uh
because it is...?

humor is subjective
whether or not you find toxic's image editing funny or not doesn't matter however, because it's still a richard move

uh

is that an actual question or are you pretending to be dumb

is that an actual question or are you pretending to be dumb
he's trying to be passive-aggressive by asking a difficult questions; just ignore them.

he's trying to be passive-aggressive by asking a difficult questions; just ignore them.
oh yea because this stuff isn't
Special mention should be given to Drydress as well; exactly
It's seems like blockchip is starting to corrupt him.

you still did it, though..

you still did it, though..
it wasn't a "difficult question" and I was passive aggressive because I was ticked in general at the time
I just didn't understand what he was saying, now I get that he thought it was funny despite toxic's intentions

i think it's nice to know who would be so unstable as to be pissed off about an image being dragged and dropped on something they made.
Imagine working hours on an art peice and when you go to publish it and some jack ass splats on a yellow circle and dots and says "lol it's better" and then HIS "joke" gets all the attention, while your original picture gets forgotten about and literally no one acknowledges it.

It isn't a "joke" to do this to people who actually put work into their shi. It's insulting and it just pisses them off cause the "joke" image gets the publicity while the original gets ignored and uncared about.

well maybe it's time to step up your game and make something that will get more attention than the joke post

Here's the other stuff he's done as well, and to me only for some forget-all reason

The insulting me on steam. There were other comments but they were deleted so I wasn't able to screenshot them

The PM inbox "???" spam that makes a pagestretch at least 3 times bigger than 4k. You can see the scroll bar at the bottom. And note he sent this exact same PM TWICE

Him defacing my picture not only once, but TWICE.

100% gooder

mines better